+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: America's Real Killer

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: America's Real Killer

I assume the question is "What is America's number one killer"

What you said sure, it can kill us. But you really want my thoughts, here ya go:

Ignorance and arrogance to a extreme level, manipulation, and basically ourselves.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aleister Sithis View Post
    I assume the question is "What is America's number one killer"

What you said sure, it can kill us. But you really want my thoughts, here ya go:

Ignorance and arrogance to a extreme level, manipulation, and basically ourselves.
    Im not quite sure what you mean by ur comment. But Americans number one killer is indeed obesity, in fact obesity is becoming such a problem that many experts now say it is compromising all the benefits of recent improvements in health care and medical breakthroughs.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    Im not quite sure what you mean by ur comment. But Americans number one killer is indeed obesity, in fact obesity is becoming such a problem that many experts now say it is compromising all the benefits of recent improvements in health care and medical breakthroughs.
    Then I shall explain so you can undertand.

Ignorance - for moajority lack knowledge or how to accept others for who they are. Moajority of us are conformists, and if you do not cnform there are people out there who will slaughter for it.

Arrogance - This is always a good way on how fights start.

Manipulation - Using this for teens to join gangs, families, religions that involve a strong extreme of killing those whom are agains tthem.

Ourselves - Humans are on a clear cut road of killing each other. Humans have always been killing humans, what honestly can kill ourselves more than our own selves? Our own species, our ownself meaning that individual.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Newbie Alondra is off to a good start Alondra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 59wayz View Post
    Many people would tell you that America's number one killer today is tobacco, but now we see more deaths due to heart attacks and seizures. These deaths are of overweight citizens. I believe that the amount of grease and salt we put in our foods the more overweight our children and us would be. More Americans would take a Whopper meal then to eat a healthy meal at home. In fact sometimes we say we're to lazy to cook, yet we have the energy to get in the car and drive to McDonald's. My favorite is the graphic designer who sits at home all day and orders pizza for lunch and dinner. Seriously though, Why do we sit here and slowly but swiftly kill ourselves. This is turning out to be the biggest and most time consuming mass suicide in world history. We're so worried about our wars, we don't take the time to look at what we are doing that's killing ourselves. We continue on with this we'll all be dead by the time anyone else has a chance to attack us on our soil.
    What would happen if a war were to actually come to the states? Could you see us running, and running out of breath, because that whopper we just ate on our way out to the battle field has so many components in it it wears us out? We are slowly killing ourselves and a lot of people don't realize it. I mean I think they do, and do they really care about it, only to a certain point or unless when something drastic happens! Our excuses are always blaming the fast food industry, when really there is that few extra minutes that you could whip something up before you head out the door. Prepare it the day before, find something that will be quick and easy if you think you wont have enough time. Americans are so consumed in money, but we're so hypocritical when it comes to that subject. Money isn't everything, and yet our lives are pretty much based on it! Why do I have to pay for everything? What happened to finding things to go and do without worrying how much money you have in your pocket? Americans get so caught up in money and being able to afford everything, that they don't give themselves time to sit down and really think about what's important. What did my child have to eat today? Start with that because one of our biggest problems today is child obesity! What are we doing to them? We're setting them up for not only ridicule, but serious medical problems! Making a home cooked meal, is not only healthy on so many levels, but it also brings families together no matter how weird that may sound. Honestly no matter how much I like burgers and fries I can only consume so much in a period of any time! I know I could go for some of my mothers home made mac and cheese or my moms goulash. Hello spending some money on groceries is a lot cheaper than going out and getting a 4, 7, and two kids meals do you realize that spending up to fifteen bucks could possibly make you at least lets say 3 meals, if you know how to work it out that way anyhow. Buy a home cooked meal instead of a number four and you will probably realize how much better and energized you might feel!!! Just my opinion though!

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aleister Sithis View Post
    Then I shall explain so you can undertand.

Ignorance - for moajority lack knowledge or how to accept others for who they are. Moajority of us are conformists, and if you do not cnform there are people out there who will slaughter for it.

Arrogance - This is always a good way on how fights start.

Manipulation - Using this for teens to join gangs, families, religions that involve a strong extreme of killing those whom are agains tthem.

Ourselves - Humans are on a clear cut road of killing each other. Humans have always been killing humans, what honestly can kill ourselves more than our own selves? Our own species, our ownself meaning that individual.
    That is not the reason why there is obesity, that has nothing to do with anything really but many different things

Thanks

That is not the reason why there is obesity, that has nothing to do with anything really but many different things
    its not the reason for it its a cause that no one really pays attention to in a way. We are so busy working our asses off that we consume not so healthy food. We need to pay attention to keep up with being healthy while trying to have stability and taking care of our families.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alondra View Post
    its not the reason for it its a cause that no one really pays attention to in a way. We are so busy working our asses off that we consume not so healthy food. We need to pay attention to keep up with being healthy while trying to have stability and taking care of our families.
    yes, that can be a reason as well and like I said ,people are simply to lazy to get up and exercise every now and then, theres a lot of over weighted people out there, and they know thier over weight, yet they do nothing about it, eating healthy and exercise is the key to living longer and being fit.

Thanks

yes, that can be a reason as well and like I said ,people are simply to lazy to get up and exercise every now and then, theres a lot of over weighted people out there, and they know thier over weight, yet they do nothing about it, eating healthy and exercise is the key to living longer and being fit.
    ture it is a way, but taking time out from our fast paced lives could help, slow down and eat at home dont go that extra mile down the road and pick something up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast