+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: America's Real Killer

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: America's Real Killer

Quote Originally Posted by Aleister Sithis View Post
    And by saying this proves Ignorance, manipulation, AND "ourselves" kills America!!! YAY! thanks! =D
    You're welcome! Fat people can't get all the credit now, can they? LOL.

I mean, think about it. If it was just obesity that was slowly killing our country, then don't you think the crime rate would be considerably lower? How many fat people do you see robbing banks and runnin' from the law? None!! They'd have a heart-attack after a half a block. LOL. (Not serious, j/k)

There are plenty of things that can be considered "America's real killer", but the fact of the matter is that ignorance will always outweigh obesity in this country, as far as death/killing goes. Now, if I had a Death Note, you could say that I'm the country's number one Kira! LOL.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

But some people can eat like crazy and not gain much weight at all, like me! I eat all day, but it seems that I never get any biggger, some people have different kinds of bodies that make them gain more wieght than others

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku Tetsanosuke Kirikami is off to a good start Tetsanosuke Kirikami's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah. Obesity is 'blah'. I should know, by the standards I am obese. But even if I may be obese I can run and do things quite efficiently. Though I know I lack stamina and what have you, it's just something I'm dealing with.

Basically I agree with Aleister. And Sprout. There are more killers in the U.S. then obesity.

"Walk in with Reason, and leave with Passion."

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

well counting all the main things that cause death in the world, the ignorance some of you speak of, is not the laregly the main problem. But of course if you combine all of those into a single cause then it does exceed the number of th death caused by obesity. Obesity is the number 1, 'single' most thing that has killed more people than anyone else in the US

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    well counting all the main things that cause death in the world, the ignorance some of you speak of, is not the laregly the main problem. But of course if you combine all of those into a single cause then it does exceed the number of th death caused by obesity. Obesity is the number 1, 'single' most thing that has killed more people than anyone else in the US
    Do you have statistics to back that up? If not, don't say anything, it appears in my ranting you failed to see my little meaning. Everything I said can all be traced to it.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

This is basically the deal, and this can be related to more than just obesity.

They(Corporations, Government, etc.) say it...

We(Dumb) believe it.

Can you believe that America has actually gotten to the point that TV shows have to physically say that they do not advocate someone stealing or shoting someone on their show. To me , that just shows how gullible we truly are. We see a Dominoes ad, we want it. We see a white castle ad, we CRAVE it. We see a 10 seconds video game preview and we race to gamestop.

As long as the few people who think for themselves and don't buy into what they hear start to influence the ignorant people to do the same (cuz they believe everything they hear, lol) then maybe they could realize they are getting sent mixed messages, and then MAYBE, they could stop being ignorant, lose some weight, and bite into a f**king granola bar.

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

Otaku Tetsanosuke Kirikami is off to a good start Tetsanosuke Kirikami's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeApples5520 View Post
    This is basically the deal, and this can be related to more than just obesity.

They(Corporations, Government, etc.) say it...

We(Dumb) believe it.

Can you believe that America has actually gotten to the point that TV shows have to physically say that they do not advocate someone stealing or shoting someone on their show. To me , that just shows how gullible we truly are. We see a Dominoes ad, we want it. We see a white castle ad, we CRAVE it. We see a 10 seconds video game preview and we race to gamestop.

As long as the few people who think for themselves and don't buy into what they hear start to influence the ignorant people to do the same (cuz they believe everything they hear, lol) then maybe they could realize they are getting sent mixed messages, and then MAYBE, they could stop being ignorant, lose some weight, and bite into a f**king granola bar.

If only granola bars didn't have 22 grams of sugar per serving maybe a lot of America wouldn't be like that.

>.>;

"Walk in with Reason, and leave with Passion."

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I totally agree with you 59wayz..........
    It just disgusts me when I go to a restaurant with my friends and see people stuffing their mouths with all the greasy food.....it just makes me sick.......
    And on top of that...........people are starving in this country???......that is absurd
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast