+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Amnesty for immigration is Justice

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Amnesty for immigration is Justice

Well, here I would hope to discuss wether or not amnesty should be given to illegal immigrants. My side would be to give, but I want to see what everyone else thinks. Amnesty to start is nothing more than forgiveness of an illegal activity such, in this case as crossing the border illegaly. Do u guys think they should receive amnesty or at least sometype or residency?

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Amnesty for immigration is Justice

Quote Originally Posted by legacy2Bwritten
    Well, here I would hope to discuss wether or not amnesty should be given to illegal immigrants. My side would be to give, but I want to see what everyone else thinks. Amnesty to start is nothing more than forgiveness of an illegal activity such, in this case as crossing the border illegaly. Do u guys think they should receive amnesty or at least sometype or residency?
    Well, no. This is because the ecomony wouldnt be able to support a sudden growth of citizens

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

A sudden growth?
    Economy not able to handle it?
    You do know that the economy would be making a lot more money, don't you?
    The problem would be the immigrants taking American jobs. And that'd be a problem.

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Metsuki Anba
    A sudden growth?
    Economy not able to handle it?
    You do know that the economy would be making a lot more money, don't you?
    The problem would be the immigrants taking American jobs. And that'd be a problem.
    Yea, I was just making a quick post so I really didnt think it through >.< but yea your right. Just ignore what I said.

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, let see if I can be of any use. The economy will proper, plus the country makes over a trillion. I think I can handle the group of people. Then again, the jobs of illegal immigrants occupied at the momment are not those that the regular citizen may want to take, especially one at the fiel, making 2 dollars an hour. But then again if u think about, unless u want to make this country go down, economy u will be against it. Asians for the most part seem to be taking education very seriously and maybe this will knock some sense to those students who dont bother themselves with work. Well, reply to this and all talk more. Don't want to boared anyone.

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Meji Imaru
    Yea, I was just making a quick post so I really didnt think it through >.< but yea your right. Just ignore what I said.
    Yeah, I know what you mean man
    But yeah, usually the immigrants take the jobs that Americans don't, because they're making a lot more than they would get paid in Mexico at low wages. So, it's kinda a good thing, and kinda a bad thing. Poor Americans may end up on the street because an immigrant may get hired and accept less money for the same job. But think about it: If the govt. allowed immigrants through, the economy would boom, and that's a lot more money that's able to help out poor Americans...

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Why not? Now they have the privilege to give money to the government.

Isn't there a year where the government gives illegal citizen to claim amnesty then they can register to become a legal citizen? Its been awhile, can't remember.

I don't like illegal immigrants much, they basically bud the line for immigration registration for a country. Like Anba pointed, increase of unemployment and decrease of domestic wages.

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

no..plain and simple
    they shouldn't because ILLEGALs are not an acet,
    there criminals under our law and
    MOST live in poverty cause they can't have a job that pays over 15,000 dollars
    techinally under our system there poor...thats it they should be stopped by force if they have to and I wil never feel sorry for someone or some family that is SO proud of there country that they have a holiday but obviously can't stand living there so they go somewere were nobody will do anything about it....AMERICA I would do ANYTHING for them to stop comming over I HATE people who come here as ALL immagrants AND DO NOTHING but sit on there asses and make this country look bad and do nothing but drive us into the ground
    Last edited by Reaper66; Jul 30, 2006 at 04:53 PM.
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast