+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 22

Thread: Amnesty for immigration is Justice

  1. #9
    Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    622
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Amnesty for immigration is Justice

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper66
    no..plain and simple
    they shouldn't because there not an acet,
    there criminals under our law and
    they all live in poverty cause they can't have a job that pays over 15,000 dollars
    techinally under our system there poor...thats it they should be stopped by force if they have to and I wil never feel sorry for someone or some family that is SO proud of there country that they have a holiday but obviously can't stand living there so they go somewere were nobody will do anything about it....AMERICA I would do ANYTHING for them to stop comming over I HATE people who come here as ALL immagrants AND DO NOTHING but sit on there asses and make this country look bad and do nothing but drive us into the ground
    God, another 13yr old. So what if they are poor? You have a problem with low income families? I have no idea what you just typed after illegal immigrats being criminals part. Something to do with you being ignorant and a moron.

    Dude not every single immigrates are what you say they are. You must be a dumbass European (that was just for him) to say such xenophobic statement. My family and I was once immigrates, my parents worked hard to get where they are now. Now shut up and stop being a tard that generalize everything.

  2. #10
    Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Posts
    358
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Amnesty for immigration is Justice

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper66
    no..plain and simple
    they shouldn't because there not an acet,
    there criminals under our law and
    they all live in poverty cause they can't have a job that pays over 15,000 dollars
    techinally under our system there poor...thats it they should be stopped by force if they have to and I wil never feel sorry for someone or some family that is SO proud of there country that they have a holiday but obviously can't stand living there so they go somewere were nobody will do anything about it....AMERICA I would do ANYTHING for them to stop comming over I HATE people who come here as ALL immagrants AND DO NOTHING but sit on there asses and make this country look bad and do nothing but drive us into the ground
    Dude, don't even bother to post if you're going to post some ignorant kid-talk crap like that. Nothing that you're saying is based off of facts, so I'm pretty sure that your opinion is void.

  3. #11
    Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Posts
    3,118
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 70 Times in 64 Posts

    Re: Amnesty for immigration is Justice

    i agree with them comming over and the amnesty is a good thing but what will
    be the result of in 10 years or more? mean this is more of a quick fix than anything it wasnt thought through or nothing . i saw give them amnsety and if they abuse it and dont help in anyway we should send them back no questions asked
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

  4. #12
    Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Why do you want to know this....
    Posts
    342
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Amnesty for immigration is Justice

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper66
    no..plain and simple
    they shouldn't because there not an acet,
    there criminals under our law and
    they all live in poverty cause they can't have a job that pays over 15,000 dollars
    techinally under our system there poor...thats it they should be stopped by force if they have to and I wil never feel sorry for someone or some family that is SO proud of there country that they have a holiday but obviously can't stand living there so they go somewere were nobody will do anything about it....AMERICA I would do ANYTHING for them to stop comming over I HATE people who come here as ALL immagrants AND DO NOTHING but sit on there asses and make this country look bad and do nothing but drive us into the ground
    Ya.....You should probably never talk again. Wow after reading this it makes me feel like I should take a shower. Was it oly me or, did I get the feeling of a KKK member (which by the way I hate) from this guy >.>


  5. #13
    Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Vancouver Island, British Columbia
    Posts
    364
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Amnesty for immigration is Justice

    I don't think amnesty should be given to illegal immigrants, not because their immigrants, but because there's a process to become a legal citizen and they forego that. Plus, if you give amnesty to illegal immigrants, that opens up the flood gates because technically you would no longer be able to kick out any other illegals, which would mean the citizenship process is debunk and now everyone is able to move wherever they like.

    Since they are not registered citizens, the government has no information on them, and are therefore not taxed, which means they are not helping economic growth. It also means that they can't use government services, because if they try to, the government will find it mighty interesting that "Bob Joe Junior" doesn't appear on file.

    My dad is from England and applied to become a canadian citizen back in the 60's. It took him several tries before they accepted him, even though he has no police rapsheet or anything. Suddenly giving amnesty to illegal immigrants makes a mockery of the immigration process.

    The only time I think amnesty should be given is if the person applies for refuge status and has a good argument for it.

    Up here in BC we had a big problem with illegial Asians finding their way on boats and in cargo holds a couple years back. They were coming non-stop. The process was being done by Asian Gangs (such as the White Snakes) who were shippin these poor suckers over, and, surprisingly enough, a lot of them had some shady backgrounds over in China. What was happening was they were shipping over illegal immigrants to help create Asian gangs over in BC. There's a reason why a lot of illegal immigrants forego citizenship, because they have police records and the governments know they'd just start problems if they were accepted.

    I'm not saying that all illegal immigrants are convicts, but we have problems with them being shipped over here. I don't think amnesty should be giving to people simply because they can jump a fence or ride a boat. Amnesty should only be given if they claim refuge status and can back up their claims.

    Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

  6. #14
    Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lost in solitude... Nothing but darkness
    Posts
    85
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Amnesty for immigration is Justice

    Well, I have done some research for my final(English), still wondering how that went but the imfomation that I have gathered from what some of u guys say, is false. To start, illegal immigrants do contribute to the country imensly. They do pay taxes, even though the way they do it might be illegally they do it. As u guys know they r not citizens and therefore do not have their social security numbers, so what they do is get one, where u ask, maybe someone that has passed away but in some cases even other people. However that doesn't really hurt the other person seeing as how if u have passed a way(with all the respect) they have nothing to contribute, and secondly if they have the same number as somebody else the name, will make the difference.

    Lets assume u do live in a community of illegals, if u dont already. Many people complain that they will not benefit, and maybe they "personally" won't but the other citizens who live in the country will. With these new citizens, cities will get more funds and maybe build a tunnel in LA, because of the trafic or fix up the streets that are over run, many of the dilemmas will be solved. Even to the point of students, if there are over populated schools.

  7. #15
    Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Where the clowns can see you now..
    Posts
    362
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Amnesty for immigration is Justice

    Ah, Chubz, beat me to it ^_^; As much as I'm all for starting a new life for your family and such, it's a slap in the face to people who've gone through (and are still going through) the legal immigration process.

    Chubz has really said mostly what I've wanted so say, so I am with him and is against giving amnesty to immigrants who go about it illegally.

    Quote Originally Posted by legacy2Bwritten
    so what they do is get one, where u ask, maybe someone that has passed away but in some cases even other people. However that doesn't really hurt the other person seeing as how if u have passed a way(with all the respect) they have nothing to contribute, and secondly if they have the same number as somebody else the name, will make the difference.
    Unfortunately, social security (SS) doesn't work that way. Your social security number (SSN) is unique, which is why people are advised not to give them out. It is basically your identity, meaning a great amount of personal information (i.e. tax information, credit information, school records, and medical records) is keyed to your SSN and can't be differienciated by names. And when you die, your spouse and/or survivors can receive Survivor's benefits. Wouldn't it be awkward if they suddenly couldn't have it because dear old Daddy who died 2 years ago is now working at a Carpentry shop, two towns over? ^^;
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

  8. #16
    Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA, USA
    Posts
    773
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Amnesty for immigration is Justice

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper66
    no..plain and simple
    they shouldn't because there not an acet,
    there criminals under our law and
    they all live in poverty cause they can't have a job that pays over 15,000 dollars
    techinally under our system there poor...thats it they should be stopped by force if they have to and I wil never feel sorry for someone or some family that is SO proud of there country that they have a holiday but obviously can't stand living there so they go somewere were nobody will do anything about it....AMERICA I would do ANYTHING for them to stop comming over I HATE people who come here as ALL immagrants AND DO NOTHING but sit on there asses and make this country look bad and do nothing but drive us into the ground
    wow.. thats alot of taking for a kid...

    well im and imigrant(but I came here legally) yeah imigrants give a lot to this country... but also take a lot from this country... amnesty wouldnt be the answer since it would forgive the fact that ppl broke a law.. what I think would be a good idea... is that the gov should offer working visas... getting a job is easier if ur a legal than if u arent... they are illegal not because they want to... they are... because the prosses to be legal is long, costly and there is a chance that u could get deported... but if the gov offer this posibility... ppl WILL get them... and in the prosses the gov can take info about the ppl and it they are criminals and deport them... after the visas expire maybe give the imigrants the opportunity to become US residents and maybe later US citizens.... the process is long so ppl will get to know the country's law, politics and society..... this will also reduce the number of illegal immigrants... and by that reduce that amount of things that they are taking from the gov... thats just a simple idea... so it has a lot of flaws.... but is something basic that i think could help.... but im not into the political crap... so i could be wrong....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. When a manga is made into an anime does it do the manga justice
    By Ghost_Hacker in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Oct 04, 2005, 08:25 AM
  2. Chief Justice Rehnquist Dies
    By Legend in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Sep 07, 2005, 02:42 PM
  3. Justice league unlimited
    By Ragn0r0x in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: Jul 18, 2005, 06:31 PM
  4. The Iron Fist Of Justice!!!!!!!!
    By Seiryu in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Mar 17, 2005, 12:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts