+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Amnesty for immigration is Justice

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Amnesty for immigration is Justice

Well even now work visas are offered to people from other countries, and down in the united states, they have programs where they ship mexicans to go work on farms and stuff in the states.

Plus, illegal immigration is done through human smuggling, except in the case of mexico where there's the ability to go jump the fence yourself if you want. What happens most of the time is that people pay a huge sum of money to either have something smuggle them across the border, or have a guide to show them an easy way out. They pay a lot of money for this, and in the end it is much cheaper for them to go through the proper process.

In my other post, the people that had been shipped over by the White Snakes had paid THOUSANDS of dollars to be shipped over. This wasn't small amounts of money.....these guys were raking in a fortune from the illegal immigrants. It wasn't a matter of money, the immigrants just didn't want to go through registering in the country.

And as for taking the SIN numbers of deceased people, stuff like that is generally run by the mafia and gangs. An illegal immigrant who makes his way into the country isn't going to be able to just ask some guy for his SIN once he kicks off. The only way a SIN number can be attained would be illegally, by paying off the human smugglers (who have a huge business in this). The secondary effect of this, is that these gangs are now being funded by this, which increases the crime rate as you now have crime rings being set up.

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Newbie bigfoot88 may be famous one day bigfoot88 may be famous one day bigfoot88's Avatar
    Thanks

Well to be honest I don't care if immegrents live here because thats what this country was based on by immegrents. Now when there illegal hell no! They should go back or become a citizen and pay taxes like everyone eles. I don't know if most people know this but did you know that you are paying for illegal immigrents to live in the United States through taxes while they don't have to pay taxes. So the question am I for amnesty sure why not if it makes people feel better as longe as they become citizens and pay taxes like everyone eles.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

Well as u guys said maybe amnesty is not the answer maybe something less like working visas of some sort, but at least we all agree here that something similar has to be done about it right? Illegal immigration is starting to be a problem but still, I think the simpler solution is to do just that, give out at least some type of working permit and through time, residency and then citizenship.

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Meji Imaru
    Ya.....You should probably never talk again. Wow after reading this it makes me feel like I should take a shower. Was it oly me or, did I get the feeling of a KKK member (which by the way I hate) from this guy >.>
    wow my post had nothing to do with racism so that kkk crap is bullshit
    my post is about me having the opinion that alll illegal immagrants are criminals in our country and there not an acet when there not doing anything and there making us look bad

Quote Originally Posted by Metsuki Anba
    Dude, don't even bother to post if you're going to post some ignorant kid-talk crap like that. Nothing that you're saying is based off of facts, so I'm pretty sure that your opinion is void.
    I don't have to have facts... thats what my opinion is and thats what this entire thread is about...
    so you need to shut up and stop saying peoples opinions are void thats very idiotic of you to say that
    and were the rest of you say thats kid talk? who cares if I'm 15 thats an opinion of what I see and I believe,and if you didn't want peoples opinions good or bad then you shouldn't make a thread were you don't want people real opinions and again for those who think its just of kid talk you guys seriously need to get a life ,I can't believe you all had the gual to say my opinion was wrong
    so your all a bit older than me woopdy ****in doo that doesn't mean I'm wrong you all need to get your lifes straight and stop telling people their OPINIONS are wrong
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZeRoGravity
    God, another 13yr old. So what if they are poor? You have a problem with low income families? I have no idea what you just typed after illegal immigrats being criminals part. Something to do with you being ignorant and a moron.

Dude not every single immigrates are what you say they are. You must be a dumbass European (that was just for him) to say such xenophobic statement. My family and I was once immigrates, my parents worked hard to get where they are now. Now shut up and stop being a tard that generalize everything.
    no I don't have a problem,I put that illegal immagrants ARE criminals UNDER OUR LAW
    I'm an ignorant moron?? why because of what I think oh boo ****in hoo cry about it you people need to stop acting all suprised because there all some poeople in this world you don't agree with

and I don't think ALL the immagrants are bad your the one generalizing.
    I said I don't like the ones who come over here and NOT do anything but do the jobs we don't want to do and sit on their lazzy asses

oh yah by the way I'm not 13 an I'm also not european,so stop being the hypocrite saying that I generalize when your the one doing the generalizing

so before you start complaining like the rest of em get your words and your thoughts straight you dumb ****
    Last edited by Reaper66; Jul 30, 2006 at 07:15 PM.
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Because this is in the debate forum, you should expect that people may ask you to verify your opinion. If it isn't based on anything, people may just tend to ignore you as the discussion goes on because you have nothing left to add to it. They may also vent about how ignorant you sound (like a couple posts above) before doing so.

And though I didn't say it, anyone at any age can come out with "kid-talk". Kind of like a person would say "stop acting like a child!" when you're whining at like 22 ^.^;
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3