+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Androids... for or against?

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

Androids... for or against?

I don't believe there is a thread about this yet ... but has anyone heard about the latest Andriod Japan developed?
    now I didnt know untill recently that there were already robots being built to look and respond like humans (and was very disbelieving when I heard about it)
    that should be years away right? wrong it's started already and not just in Japan all over the world

YouTube - Actroid DER2
    Android World - anthropomorphic robots & animatronics

and I think this developement will only lead to problems
    since these androids aren't human and don't have the limitations we humans have. Some of these androids learn through a monkey see monkey do method and there wouldn't be and way for them to discern which actions they see are good or bad...

I was just wondering what other people's opinions are on this topic
    (please keep the lewd remarks to yourselves)

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Androids... for or against?

I love the very last line xD

Hey, it's not a bad idea to invent androids, if people are against it then let us try it first and see how it goes on later on, because I can already see it from here that if Androids are fully functional they are going to cut the workload in more than half. Not to mention the sci-fi movies that have already been made upon these.
    And also as the time goes by the antagonists are going to get very, very hightech and advanced as well. If they somehow manage to put in a virus inside the mother-board machine they are going to mess the whole system up and the androids withh go haywire! And dominate the world!

Wahahahahahahahahahahahaha-
    *ahem*

So anyways as I said it's just begining to take shape, let's see how it goes.

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

you do realize if we use androids for labor that we will be taking these jobs from humans and will wind up with more unemployment...
    besides it costs thousands to just buy one now and they are not even fully functional yet so it would costs a fortune to replace people and disrupt the economy ...

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I can't help to think..how awesome this will be!!

Finally something that and do all my work, without me having to pay them XD
    Maybe they should build androids that will go to Uni for me LOL

realistically, I think that in some ways it will help. But, from all the science fiction movie's that are out, we know all the con's anyway.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

You're right and suppose the human population keeps on increasing we won't be needing androids anyway.

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

lol. i love how everyone only sees this in a "Chobits" sort of view. We are replacing humans. Thats not in any way scarry? Cmon, truthfully its a cool idea. But how will we controll these androids? We going to give them rights like normal people? what if they reach the mental state as us? then we would have to right? or are we going to be predujice to them for the simple fact that they are androids? This will undoubtedly cause problems. But doesnt everything we humans do?

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

One thing to say~

"Were all going to dieeeeee" T^T I am NOT for these things! Unless you give those things EMOTIONS big time~!!!

T^T We are going to die!!! I can't believe there working on this!!

Make a car that can fly!! ahhh! >.<ll we are going to die (......)

^A moment

but cmon people even if we teach them to take care of us there's only a matter of time. Nothing a human makes can be ever so great.

Like in the great words of Einstein when the first nuke was dropped "If I would have none it would have gone this far, I would have became a watch maker*

-___- Its a cool idea now, but you always have to look 50 years ahead~!!
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

^ lol. well the emotions i believe would only complicate things more. Making machines that have feelings. This will cause them to become more uncontrollable. We are trying to make something that will in turn be stronger, smarter, and faster than us. And then to give it emotion. If there is one thing i have learned its that us humans are selfish. So i dont think we will do well on this subject. Plus there will be plenty of protesters. Who knows. Maybe another civil war? WHEEE!!!

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast