+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Animal Testing

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Animal Testing

Now there has been many cases of animal testing some very seriouse and some rather not. However big or small do you belive it's right or wrong? Ok my backup points are as followed:

Animal testing lets us no if things are safe instead of killing or damaging you they protect us by using animals. Say you wear some lipstick and your unsure of it because they havent tested it and you die of disease will you think ahh tough look it's ashame or would you think i wish it was tested before i tried this? When you hear "Animal Testing" it makes people think it's seriously bad ALL the time, well it's not 65% of animals don't even get hurt or killed. and seriously what diffrence is it if they die anyway we eat them for god sake! so what is the diffrence if they die helping us then if they die for food? Think about it, making sure it's safe is one of the designers and creators key objective? I mean how else are they going to test it or make a profit?

Reasons against:

Animal testing is one of the most brutal and cruel punishments an animal could ever feel or exprience on earth. They kill innocent creatures just so ladies can slap on some makeup and lipstick it's sick and brutal, the rates are asstonicing as 35% of animals undergoing test for lipstick etc. are killed! Mainly pigs and sheep are killed everyday by animal testing, it's a cruel punishmment and i belive people should be ashamed when they slap some makeup on as it may have been animal tested and that animal may have died in order to hide your black spots on your face. Disgusting.

My reaction and thoughts:

I belive in a way animal testing is wrong and very disturbing however as i quoted, we eat them so whats the diffrence and for all we know animal may not have thoughts, it's just as bad as a murder killing a person maybe thats what the animal feel or maybe they feel less pain as they are uncertain of their future but i belive probably im with animal testing even though indeed it is wrong as it saves us harm, and i mean what girl can go out without lipstick and makeup?

Your thoughts???

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Animal Testing

Well I am against animal experimenting. I mean, there has to be another way to test things that does not involve animal experimenting.
    However we cannot deny this, some of the cures for diseases came because they were tested on animals and the doctors saw reactions and what not. Thanks to that we have come with cures of diseases and we also have discovered new diseases.
    This issue has its advantages (that I think are very little but very useful) and disadvantages. I mean, the animals that are used to be expertimented are mostly damaged and mistreated and they don't deserve that for the sake of human selfishness.
    Animals are living creatures, they are not toys or things we can play with.

For the cosmetic industry... I am all up against tasting the products in animals. I mean it is a very useless to experiment a product on an animal when the product is going to be used by the female animal of the human race....
    And even though I am one of the female creatures that uses make up and all that crap I think make up and that stuff is not extricly necessary.... meaning I wouldn't die if I don't have cosmetics.... For me all that is just a selfish desire to become "prettier"...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

To be quite honest, I've never been for or against it. I feel like if it keeps humans from experimenting on other humans like Nazis, then let them do it up. It just depends on to what degree of testing we're talking about here. If you're maliciously just comin' up with new tests that are certain to make the animal suffer, then I suppose it's wrong. I can't picture myself making another living being go through something like that. But if it's for a good cause and not just for--say, make-up or chemical testing--then I suppose it's okay.

Either way, I'm not that animal, nor am I the scientist. So, I can't really say too much for or against it.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I'm against animal testing when it comes to things like testing out new creams, make up etc etc. Make up isn't a life saving thing - there is no need to make another creature suffer for something that humans can live without

But having just finished a course that dealt a bit in pesticides, the use of animals such as rats, mice and guinea pigs to test how deadly certain chemicals are or will be to humans. If that wasn't done, think of all the chemicals that would be out on the market that are deadly to us? Or all the humans that would die from testing out how much would kill us XD. And the same when it comes to medical advances, testing on animals do help.

mind you, I by no means like the idea (huge animals lover here) but realistically humans are never going to allow to test on themselves, so much ethical and moral issues involved (though one would argue that there are ethical and moral issues with animal testing aswell..)

Newbie wiccachick5 is off to a good start wiccachick5's Avatar
    Thanks

Animal testing is cruel and unusual punishment, I would glady replace an animal, if it meant that it didn't die... I have 1 150 pds dog, 4 cats, and 4 kittens that i have rescued from such testing, and let me tell you they are adorable. If anyone would test products on them, i would kill them, so many animals die each day from animal testing, and it really pains me...
    My love for you was strong, it hurts to carry on, without you by my side, i now have to go hide!

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

It's cruel to do testing on animal, no matter what the tesing is. even if its make up or what ever its cruel
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

everyone may say that animal testing is cruel and unusual.......

all i have to say is would you whether have ppl testing things on animals.......or children in third world countries........

corporations are going to test there products regardless of what ppl say or do........i would rather have them doing it on lesser animals then humans.....

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartless_mage For This Useful Post:

!Mini Dev (Feb 27, 2008)

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless_mage View Post
    everyone may say that animal testing is cruel and unusual.......

all i have to say is would you whether have ppl testing things on animals.......or children in third world countries........

corporations are going to test there products regardless of what ppl say or do........i would rather have them doing it on lesser animals then humans.....
    I must say well done! Great way to place your point i agree with heartless mage here even though many of your other comments have been rather convincing this one wins them all. Of course, if people banned animal testing they would still need something to test it upon so why not illegally do it to children instead of animals. They get 2 things out of this. 1: Human Reaction to the makeup etc. 2: Profits, it's all the world cares for now, everyone should know that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast