+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Animal Testing

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Animal Testing

I say that, although it may seem cruel, if companies didn' test the products that they made and they jus' put it out onto the market, then they would get sued, or worse, all of the time and they would never b able make many of the products that we take for granted. We're not jus' talkin' 'bout testin' make-up; they also test important things, like medicine. And if they had tested the pesticides that I got sprayed wit, a little more, I may have never had cancer. (The docs believe that the pesticides that I had gotten sprayed wit, when I was 15, may have been responsible for my gettin' cancer later in my life). I, personally, don' like testin' things on animals; but it's important that we know the nature of the products we use. Otherwise, there would b more ppl out there wit illnesses related ta the products that they use. Unfortunately, there's no better way ta test the products out there.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless_mage
    .i would rather have them doing it on lesser animals then humans.....
    i dont like this statement at all. this honestly disgust me.
    I dont care if monkeys or gorillas cant talk and write and make machinery it doesn't make them lesser than humans.

I say this world is better of without humans. We are destroying this planet killing things off for our own profits when you dont even need money to survive. I say it was better in the old days where you made everything that you have and everything you made you got right from your own back yard. And yes people would get sick but thats part of life. Survival of the fittest.

I dont think that animal testing is right. it hurts the animals. and we need these animals for this world to survive. You can kill of one entire animal and it could destroy and entire ecosystem. And thats what has been happening.

and for your info i am one of those girls that can go without make up. Cause makeup is a waste of time and money. And all it does is cover up who you are.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes View Post
    i dont like this statement at all. this honestly disgust me.
    I dont care if monkeys or gorillas cant talk and write and make machinery it doesn't make them lesser than humans.

I say this world is better of without humans. We are destroying this planet killing things off for our own profits when you dont even need money to survive. I say it was better in the old days where you made everything that you have and everything you made you got right from your own back yard. And yes people would get sick but thats part of life. Survival of the fittest.

I dont think that animal testing is right. it hurts the animals. and we need these animals for this world to survive. You can kill of one entire animal and it could destroy and entire ecosystem. And thats what has been happening.

and for your info i am one of those girls that can go without make up. Cause makeup is a waste of time and money. And all it does is cover up who you are.
    True but survival is what makes us the most dominante race out of all animals, if we lossen up im not sayin we will be taken over my tigers or whatever but it will lose some quality in our living standards, this is why people are more important than animals we can survive alone animals also can but not as well. Humans are to strong to stop their evil ways but just hurting ourselves will not help so im glad they do it on animals not us.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

yes but why hurt other beings when we want something.
    i always say if you want something do it yourself. dont make someone else have to suffer for you. even if its an animal. and yes we have some a long way with medicine because of testing but we were doing fine before we had all these new medicines why do we need them now.
    Now you see on tv there are new medicines for the same problem or illness its restarted.
    there should only be one medicine for each illness. no more but people keep making more that is not needed.

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

WOW....i dont mean to sound rude......but you are a complete idiot.....srry that sounded mean......rofl......

you say the world is better off then humans.....you kno u r a human......i learned in health 101 but i guess you skipped that class........

as mini dev said survival is something that "dirty hippies" forget about........(dirty hippie is my own word)....humans got to the place we r today because of the fact that we were able to outsmart the rest of the LESSER animals around......

one more thing off topic.........make up is not used for covering who you are.....the box (tv) has put an idea of what is beautiful in the average american mind.......

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Thanks

yea i know i am a human myself

im not an idiot i just know how horrible humans are. and i accept it.

just because i think that this world is better without humans doesn't make me an idiot. it means i have my own opinion.

mm but i think animals are wonderful that all they need is what they are given. they don't need to make anything else like machinery to live. They use what is already around them.

yes but a lot of people now think that they aren't beautiful without make up and i say the way a person looks without make up is when they really look beautiful. Its the natural way we were made.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ok in a way i have to agree with both of your point in the argument, -Mage you went a little harsh on Princess, and Princess your one of those I LOVE LIFE type people im guessing... Well, It's what you too belive is right and wrong thats why we are debating. Well as longas you care for animals thats a good thing it is wrong, however it is rigth and my "right" side overtakes my wrong side more so.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm anti animal testing.

I don't understand it, if people need to know what will happen with their experimentations.....why don't they just use it on themselves? They don't have to drag in innocent creatures. It's would be like testing on a baby, God forbid. Innocent and clueless.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast