+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Animals vs. Humans

Otaku POOHEAD189 is off to a good start POOHEAD189's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Animals vs. Humans

It is an inevitable clash. We humans have destroyed most of the earth. murdered most of the animals that some can even consider genocide. That hasnt changed, but what has changed is the behavior of the animals. Its a known fact that animal attacks are on the rise. In fact its rising so quickly that we can no longer blame our over population. I'm wondering where these increasing amounts of attacks are going to lead to.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Animals vs. Humans

If it's not overpopulation, what is it? We are encroaching on the land of big game and these creatures are getting used to living along side of us. Since we are so close to wild predators, confrontations are inevitable. The probability of attacks on humans is mostly weighed upon the circumstances that an animal is presented with. I.E. How much/how easy is food to get in the area it's living in? Is the creature defending itself/its young? Is the animal just simply taking advantage of a lucky hunting opportunity?

No one is to blame for attacks, they just happen.

Newbie animangagrl2772 is off to a good start animangagrl2772's Avatar
    where land and water is made..a place call EARTH
    Thanks

I wonder if it is true..have people use animals for themselves, instead of helping the animals like they paid to do. What happen to this world, I thought animals and humans are suppose to bond and make peace but I guess that was just a dream for me. Will the animals fight back against the hatred of humans...or will humans continue to to treat kind and scared animals as pest??

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

animals kills animals, it's part of the order of life itself. mankind are still animals, genetically speaking and there's nothing wrong with that since it's natural. and by looking at the big picture, evetually all sorts of beings will evetually be extinct and will be replaced by another superior type. ones that are capable of lasting longer than the other one. like what jurrasic park said, "life will find a way."
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie Canti is off to a good start Canti's Avatar
    Thanks

they will probably lead to a lot more of extinctions until we just have the cockroaches left that can bother us

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

The more people procreate, the more housing they need... And the more habits will be invaded.

When you build housing developments in the middle of a bear habitat, of course there will be attacks. They are just defending their territory, and since their habitat is being messed up, they are in search of food as well. A human garbage can is a smorgasbord.

There is a kid that lives up the road from my parent's house that got attacked by coyotes in broad daylight. Sorry - But you live in the woods, be prepared to encounter wild animals. If you can't deal with that go live in the city.

Many animals are evolving (although it's very slowly and most of the time unnoticeable to us) in order to cope with environment changes... Including humans moving in their territory, and most of the time destroying it.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Canti View Post
    they will probably lead to a lot more of extinctions until we just have the cockroaches left that can bother us
    I doubt that.

There is plenty of land preserved and precautions are taken to make sure that we don't destroy a species completely.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

We are animals. But the clashing is simply because these animals are supposed to be here and they are being pushed, that is all. Fights are inevitable. It would be cool if there were more cities that co-existed with nature, and only built what they need. When it comes to animals it is called extinction.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast