+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Animals vs. Humans

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Animals vs. Humans

First of all we dont murder animals they were put on this earth by God as a source of food its not wrong. We dont have a clash really they attack us sometimes because we do stupid crap to them like when comebody dies by a bear they usally were doing something to get that animal mad like messing with its cubs some are caused by them but mostly its going to stay the same animals arent going to rise up and kill us okay plus the world is not to populated there is plenty of room left it would takes tons of years for us to be running out of room and by then we will have thought of new places to live in like underground or space maybe you never know .

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

I keep seeing the adds at like two or three in the moring one with animals that have been mistreated and I see kids that are starving and in some 3rd world contury well if i had the money I would help the animals. because humans even up killing themselves with their on adddictions..

Sorry that is how i feel about this topic

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Brandon Grave Heat For This Useful Post:

POOHEAD189 (Sep 07, 2009)

Otaku POOHEAD189 is off to a good start POOHEAD189's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Animals vs. Humans 2

Now we are all human (unless theres a very talented monkey out there), so its hard not to be biased, but in the clash of species...or all vs. us, who would u rather see come out on top. I'm not saying the human race or all other species should be extinct and the other survive, but would nature being more powerful than us be better, or should we have control?

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

You know nature batters us with Hurricanes, tornadoes and Earthquakes and now she is losing the fight, her ozone layer is being pounded and her icecaps are calfing. Well I say she is overdue for a beating. And now that we have nature on the ropes environementalist want to complain, to hell with them.

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Animals vs. Humans 2

So are you saying that you think that humans are bad and that we should be wiped out so animals can live because thats what it sounds like to me dude. We will alwasy be on top of the food chain so whats your plan if you arent saying that and dont make it world peace with animals .

Otaku POOHEAD189 is off to a good start POOHEAD189's Avatar
    Thanks

the jist of what im asking is, would it be better to live in a world respecting nature as the native americans, making the world almost a like africa(ecologically, not with the crime and stuff like that) with a few cities and subarbs but large amounts of jungles and animal habitats, or should the entire world be one HUGE city.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

No it should not be one big city. It is already too hellish. I don't like the city atmosphere. Nature makes things so much calmer. How would I recover from battle if I didn't have nature.

Thanks

So how the hell do we live with animals we have tons of buildings and houses and stores we cant just let them live with us it is impossible to live how we are right now with doing what you think we should and who decides which animals we like and which ones we shouldnt.Think about also all the diseases they would carry think about everything they have ticks,diseases, and lots of people would get hurt trying to help them like the cat family and if we dont help them then somebody will scream you cant do it its not possible.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast