+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Anonymous vs The Church of Scientology

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anonymous vs The Church of Scientology

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    They did not do it to help anyone. Nor have any previous raids been about helping anyone.
    They get rid of the unfunny which in return gives them lulz. They also helped the Canadian authorities catch a Pedophile.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    They get rid of the unfunny which in return gives them lulz. They also helped the Canadian authorities catch a Pedophile.
    And who decides what's funny and what isn't?

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

They also helped the Canadian authorities catch a Pedophile.
    Ironic... considering the content of most of the imageboards the very same [b]tards frequent.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, at least give the kids some credit for their ability to get together and do something worthwhile. Personally I think it was great to have them do something that interests me while the writers were on strike.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    And who decides what's funny and what isn't?
    Well, it depends if raiding an unfunny attention seeker is worth their time and also if tons of lulz are ensued. They usually gather in the chan imageboards, there is where they ask other anons for advice.

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    Ironic... considering the content of most of the imageboards the very same [b]tards frequent.
    They have done many good things such as raiding pedophiles till they become an heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Oh, at least give the kids some credit for their ability to get together and do something worthwhile. Personally I think it was great to have them do something that interests me while the writers were on strike.
    Most anonymous are IT professionals, hackers, fathers, mothers, police officers, teachers, students etc. They do these kinda things for fun and lulz. Well the writers are supposed to go back to work today aren't they?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Most anonymous are IT professionals, hackers, fathers, mothers, police officers, teachers, students etc. They do these kinda things for fun and lulz. Well the writers are supposed to go back to work today aren't they?
    O really? And you know who they are and how old they are...how exactly?

What are you trying to defend here ketaro?
    And you don't have to talk like nobody here has ever been on the chan networks.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

They have done many good things such as raiding pedophiles till they become an heroes.
    Give me a freaking break :P 99% of the Western lolicon fandom gets it fix at something-chan. 2chan has boards devoted to torturing and killing small animals, stealing panties and peeing on toddlers. Gurochan's got baby-blending threads. Even 4chan had "not4chan" until very recently. Surely you're not going to turn around and tell me that "anonymous" as a unit is fighting pedophilia on the web for the sake of improving the wellfare of children worldwide.

Anonymous isn't an organization! It's a collection of individual users who often let anonymity go to their heads while using webboards to indulge in hobbies they're too ashamed to go above-ground with. Be it hacking computers, drowning hamsters, stealing fanart, fapping to fat women, writing stories about decapitating their families, or sending death threats and prank messages to people in order to giggle about it.

Next you're going to tell me they have interventions for camwhores with low self-esteem O-o;

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

(Note to self, don't tick off tsurara.)

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Oh, well as long as it kept you from being bored that is all that matters.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast