+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Another Depression: Is it possible?

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Another Depression: Is it possible?

Hello fellow members! OK, my mom has been taking college classes lately and her economics teacher said that we are heading for another Depression and don't even know it. Why you ask? Well, he said that there are too many people in the next generation that are lazy and want a free ride wherever they go. There are not enough people in the next generation that is going to work and take care of the freeloaders.

Now my question is do you think it's true? Do you think that our society may very well collapse in the next decade or so because there are just too many people unwilling to work and do a good job?

I'm afraid it might be true because I like to think that I work hard at everything I do but most people my age don't care. There are the exceptions of course but most people I meet that are around my age don't give a care for anything and just want someone else to do the work. But then again, I just might be looking into this a bit much.

So what is your take on this?

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Another Depression: Is it possible?

i dont whole heartedly that we are goin download due to the freeloader attitude everyone is having, if you look at it this way, ppl on the net have some sort of job or are going into job due the technology, with them running the system, we're good.,

yeah yeah i know, its a little answer but , considering the age we are in the fast pace era of technology, theres always gonna be a demand in jobs, once those lazy effers see that they have no money, and now a days its alot easier to get an education.,

did i answer at least some of your questions, if not, then i must be on degenerate who's too lazy to go over other deatails, basically, you economics teacher must be one of those old ppl, looking at us fast pace people and say "golly, whats this world coming to?", where fine we're actually moving along faster now. I'd like to see this teacher's rellavant data or statistics, and not just concluding from what they see from their position, BIASED OPINION!!

lol., gotta start something up,.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you think that our society may very well collapse in the next decade or so because there are just too many people unwilling to work and do a good job?
    I guess we should let the illegal aliens stay after all. XP

I agree with SasuraiHell. This teachers some old and out of touch dude. Im in my 30's and they said the same thing about my generation when i was in school. Like the worlds going to fall apart when you ppl are in charge, you have no work ethic.

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Nah there will always be somebody smart enough to run the big companies do you think microsoft will suddenly dissapear as soon as bill gates dies lol im sure he has a V.P to take care of his company when he dies but i am angry at the people who have a free ride throughout life when ohers have to work they take our money and do nothing to desrve it why should we have to support people who cant be bothered to get off the ass and work themselves
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't know anything can happen at any moment and they are so many crazy people doing crazy stuff.i don't know what will happen i just pray for the good.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

well in the early depression, it was cause by many things after the wars, so you could say that the question isnt wheather this generation is going to run this time smoothly, its wheater or not how long will Bush keep starting wars over gym socks..,

so we can only wacth what happens when amercia pulls out, until then i think we'd have to waiit for the next generation to see it :P

Newbie dreamzz may be famous one day dreamzz may be famous one day
    Thanks

i dont really think that's necessarily true. as the new generation, alot of people are in a position where they can afford be lazy, perhaps financially or otherwise. alot of people are perfectly capable of working when they feel the need to. for example, i'm capable of working hard but i'll do it only when i need to or if i feel it's worth it.

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks

It may happen............................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast