+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Another Depression: Is it possible?

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Re: Another Depression: Is it possible?

LO,
    Is this a worldwide depression or just where u live.
    Maybe their where u are bt it sounds from the replies that everywhere else it is still going strong.

Quote Originally Posted by dude
    anyway i do think that this college teacher has a bias veiw on this. he probaly the type of guy whos say "now back in my day we did.....".
    I bet u 10$ when u that age u will use the same phrase talking that times generation hehehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Well there r ppl,mainly well educated ones who thinks that the world is falling apart in some way or the other.It is true that there r ppl who r carefree n lazy n stuff n rn't really concerned for the world.But really,there will be ppl who will somehow stabalise the system of the world n make sure dat nothing bad will happen.we shouldn't be concerned with the future.we must be aware n prepare for it good or bad.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spymonk
    I bet u 10$ when u that age u will use the same phrase talking that times generation hehehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    if thats day comes, i'll gladely give u that $10... and then have a mid life crisis.... lol XP... ahh anyway

Quote Originally Posted by JefferyXie
    Well there r ppl,mainly well educated ones who thinks that the world is falling apart in some way or the other.
    i never thought of it that way... that usualy the eduacated ones are the one making most of the aligations... but now that i look at it, it is mainly the educated ones that do it... hhmmm i guess there reasons for this is jumping to conclustions, and also the way things chance so fast these days, i mean it would be hard to keep up with the constant amount of changing and keep the same state of mind, and veiw for like 50 yrs... it could also be that they are not in full contact with todays society and only see what they want, and they are usualy more judgmental than others... but i'm i bein a bit steriotypical?... maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by JefferyXie
    we shouldn't be concerned with the future.we must be aware n prepare for it good or bad.
    yeah ur right there. what does all of this worring acomplish... i mean we should really put more effort and do something about.... if its accutally there... but we also have other major problems to deal with, and most of the time u jusy hear ppl worrying about it, and nothing accutally being done...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3