Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Another Earth

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Another Earth

Hi There Animeonline members i was just going to ask if anybody thinks there is another planet simmilar to earth with earths nutrionts such as food water plants soil and people actually lived on it but it's too far away that our shuttles and rockets can't reach it.
    Me personally belive there is one (Thats one of the reasons i'm putting this post up) but i was wondering what others thought of this idea...

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Another Earth

I believe that scientists have already stated that there, likely, r other planets like ours in the different solar systems. I destinctly recall seein' somethin' 'bout this on the Discovery Channel, if I'm not mistaken.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Newbie Truth may be famous one day Truth may be famous one day Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

I too have heard of this other earth. I think its true. And if I find out its true for real...i'm gonna go hunting for my counterpart...oooo yeah....

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

it would be cool to have another earth but the question is would we get along? i highly doubt it because if the earth is as arragant and greedy as this one were obviously going to be craving a war

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

The Milky Way galaxy (Lets not even think about the Universe right now), is so huge, it would just be pure stupidity to think that earth is the only planet with the ability to support life.

The same explanation also goes for the question of whether we're alone in the universe as well.

Thanks

very true aceman but space is so empty how do we know where it ends we may be going around in circles yet i just don't think were looking in the right places for the next earth but everything has an end even space!!!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

We don't know, and every single person on the planet living right now would be long dead and buried before man kind would ever know the answer, I also think that our sun would also will burn out and die long before that too.

If you believe in the Big Bang theory, then the Universe is ever expanding, and like all moving things, the concussive force that created the Universe will eventually stop. What happens then is anyones guess, but some think that it Will collapse in on itself.

Thanks

i don't think any humans ever exsiting will have to worry about that because we will have destroyed ourselves by then with a great war but back to the subject, what if the earth was a parallel earth that would be weird i don't think i would cope in seeing myself if i had made separte choices to the ones i have in this life

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast