Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Another Earth

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Another Earth

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    We don't know, and every single person on the planet living right now would be long dead and buried before man kind would ever know the answer, I also think that our sun would also will burn out and die long before that too.

If you believe in the Big Bang theory, then the Universe is ever expanding, and like all moving things, the concussive force that created the Universe will eventually stop. What happens then is anyones guess, but some think that it Will collapse in on itself.
    Well if your a religious person, you might get the answers in heaven.

The latest theory, which im skeptic of says this:

Our universe will keep on expanding at a faster and faster rate until it tears itself apart and all matter will be broken down to its basic elements. So you'll have a big void of nothingness. No stars, no Planets, no asteroids, no nothing, just atoms. Good news it wont happen for trillions and trillions of years.

I still believe what ace mention, that it will contract back in on itself, and the universe will start over in the form of another big bang.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

so you belive in the big bang theory? i guess so. no one knows what happened and no-one knows if there is another earth but what we do know is one day we'll find another planet and keep finding them untill maybe one day we find our second earth. But then there would be a war between them because were dieing and they may live longer so we go there and they don't want us what happenes then?

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

The Milky Way galaxy (Lets not even think about the Universe right now), is so huge, it would just be pure stupidity to think that earth is the only planet with the ability to support life.

The same explanation also goes for the question of whether we're alone in the universe as well.
    yea i agree with ya there, the galaxy and the universe is just so large than another planet that is filled with life has a high possibility of occurring, but then again we will never find out, since we are on the edge of the milky way galaxy, pretty much away from everything else. and i believe that there are already a few known planets that have the possibility of supporting simple organisms, and even some slightly more complex life. but hey its all up in the air (or space i should say)..

as for the big bang theory, so far its the best one out there i reckon... but u know thinking that space is like and elastic band that is always being stretch to the point to where it will fling back and then explode again seems to fit into ever other theory out there quite well, especially the conversation of matter.

but i would like to think something different, that being, wouldn't it be cool if space, or the fabric of space would stretch to the point to where it instead of flinging, collapsed on itself creating a rip in the space fabric? like a rip in time so to say. but this happening is like science fiction, but still it would be cool. hmm but i will be interested when someone finally figure out what a black hole complete nature is, i think knowing how they work might give us more idea how the universe might end up like.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

The Milky Way galaxy (Lets not even think about the Universe right now), is so huge, it would just be pure stupidity to think that earth is the only planet with the ability to support life.

The same explanation also goes for the question of whether we're alone in the universe as well.
    Didn' scientists say that the odds r like a million ta one against our bein' alone? I coulda sworn that they said that in some interview or somethin'. I know that they have classified, usin' the Hubble Telescope, several planets as "Class M", the same class as our planet.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

woah i never knew that but i think there is another one after all the agreements i've had on this post i think i've made my mind up thanks

Otaku Tom2Ace is off to a good start Tom2Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

cool another earth do you think they will have the same type of human as us like do we have a identical twin on that planet hopefully soon someone will find out just hope if this is true a war doesnt happen

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...

Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2