+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: another god question

Otaku Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality's Avatar
    Thanks

another god question

okay...lets try this again i seriously screwed this up last time so i'm gonna do it right this time around =P.

I was thinking recently what if god created humanity in an attempt understand himself?? I mean that pretty much i'm doing when i write in a journal or write stories. Where did god come from?? Is it possible that god is just as puzzled at his existance as we are at our own, so he created humanity so that maybe as we find our place in the universe he could find his? I don't mean to sound blasphimous (still can't spell =P) but, what if "created in his own image" means more than just physically??

Otaku Eiden may be famous one day Eiden may be famous one day Eiden's Avatar
    Destiny.. well somewhere along those lines
    Thanks

Re: another god question

i see your theory but doubt it highly, God is so amazing and powerful we can not fully comprehend him, also god created us becuase he wanted to have a relationship with man, but Man pulls away providing false religions and sin.
    God did not create the big Bang theory.... the bible tells us 100% that he created the world in 6 days and rested on the seventh, i do not see the big bang theory there.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

God created us to test us and to know if we really deserve to live in the world he created. We are like his gunie pigs ... but I do not think that Earth could be made in just 6 days.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eiden
    i see your theory but doubt it highly, God is so amazing and powerful we can not fully comprehend him, also god created us becuase he wanted to have a relationship with man, but Man pulls away providing false religions and sin.
    God did not create the big Bang theory.... the bible tells us 100% that he created the world in 6 days and rested on the seventh, i do not see the big bang theory there.
    Why does he need rest, And why took it 6 days, I mean c'mon its god....Even One second is too slow.

Otaku Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality's Avatar
    Thanks

well the bible was written by man, who is flawed. Sooooo doesn't that mean that the bible is inherently flawed??

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Drkduality
    well the bible was written by man, who is flawed. Sooooo doesn't that mean that the bible is inherently flawed??

The bible is not flawed, its the people who misinterpret it flawed it...thats the reason for 28,000 christian denomination in the world right now and it keeps going up yearly

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Drkduality
    thats y i don't trust the bible and many religions.

And let me also appologise for however that may take offense in what i say, i'm just looking at this in a factual point of view. so i'm sorry if this offends u.

anyway what u r saying makes sense, i'm not religious (obviously) but being created in his image so that he may understand him self better, sound like a better reason for our existance, than the other stuff religious stuff i heard. and since god is so mighty and incomprensable, then how would he be able to understand himself. he's like one of a kind, he can't really relate to anything else but himself. i know i'm bringing god down to a "human" level, but thats how i c it.

anyway i do believe there is a god or some sort of higher beings out there.

Newbie treaze_kushrinada may be famous one day treaze_kushrinada may be famous one day treaze_kushrinada's Avatar
    Thanks

god aint real theres is no entitical form which controll all things only an equality of power and a few which control the balance
    Text size limit in sigs is 2 and image size limit in sigs is 500*115.
    -- Hassun

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast