Closed Thread

Thread: another meaning of life question.......

Otaku Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality's Avatar
    Thanks

another meaning of life question.......

This is a long complicated thought (not really a question persay) and i'm not sure how well i can put into words so i'm just gonna go for it.

What if humanity is not the question but the answer?........I mean what if God put humanity on this Earth in order to better understand his on existance? It says in the bible man was created in god's image so what i'm saying is what if the means more than just physically? I mean the one quality that humanity has that seperates us from animals is the power to create is the only thing to walk this Earth with the inteligence to talk what was there and use it to create something totally different (ex. cities, cars, houses..........). It's not the same way as he does but humanity was given the gift of creation. So if we turn around and the one thing humanity has always pondered about was his own existance, why are we here. So what if that is also a reflection of God's image and he too wonders about his existance. (Sry if i'm confusing you =() So what if God created a reflection of himself to discover what his own purpose is.

There it is angain sry if it makes no sense and i don't me to affend anyone and lastly i'm not saying it's true it's just a though i had and wanted to share it with u guys.

p.s. i think i may have posted something simalar before but i don't think i did a good job explaining it so i posted this.

My first self-made sig.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: another meaning of life question.......

according to the bible all the angels of heaven agreed to suffer teh trial of the earth to prove that there would never be another lucifer. we agreed to come here, experience sin, and still trust and believe in God.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

My Friend is currently reading a book about angels and human differences.
    one that i remember is that Angels are either born Good, or born evil, there is no way to turn an angel bad or turn a demon good.

Angels also envy humans greatly beacuse we have a choice, a choice to choose what we want to learn, what not to learn about, what to see and what not to see.,I can actually see why they are so envious of that.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Lets use this thread for this discussion.

Meaning behind Life... What is it?

Closed Thread