+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: another question

Newbie ordinateur may be famous one day ordinateur may be famous one day ordinateur's Avatar
    Thanks

another question

This is a question one of my friends asked me : "If God is the creator of Earth, who created God?"
    Born to live, living to die..

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: another question

Quote Originally Posted by ordinateur
    This is a question one of my friends asked me : "If God is the creator of Earth, who created God?"
    No one, or thing, did. After all, he is GOD. He is the Alpha, and the Omega, the Beginning of all beings.

If someone else did create God, wouldnt that particular being be the ultimate "God" then? Whether God exists or not, the main definition of his Name is the Creator of all, the Supreme Being that has existed when there was none.
    Kastelic's creation

Newbie KaizerPX may be famous one day KaizerPX may be famous one day KaizerPX's Avatar
    Thanks

thats a very wierd question its totally non sense no offens but bassdudez right hes the beggening of all things

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

God is omnipotent and all powerful. He traveled back in time and had sex with His mother who is just a supernova in the middle of the Andromeda Galaxy and fathered Himself.
    The end.

Seriously, the answer should be obvious. We created God. Humans are helpless and always need something to guide us. Without somelike God, we would be still living in caves and scratching our own asses in front of a fire. Without God, we would have never have risen to the level of complexity that we have reached today. Civilization cannot be without a righteous ruler and that ruler is the one we made for ourselves and that is God. Throughout the centuries, humanity have made gods to explain the explainable and explain the taboo and the correct things to do. Without these gods and goddesses, there would be no order and only chaos.

[Ih]
    Last edited by Innerhell; Jun 17, 2006 at 03:11 AM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm, just a little bit if bias there huh Innerhell. Until god is proven real or unreal your theory holds no water.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444
    Hmm, just a little bit if bias there huh Innerhell. Until god is proven real or unreal your theory holds no water.
    I guess it is bias. It's just my own personal belief. Theory? I guess that's another title for it. Heh, I apologize if I worded it wrong like I'm trying to force it on everybody, but... yeah... You can't really prove something like God in the first place. How are people going to prove something as mysterious as God? With science? With faith? Both are unreliable. The majority of people say that He is real simply because they say so. They will Him to be. My beliefs may be wrong or badly thought out, but that's just what makes sense in the mess that is my head. God is invention. The Bible is a fabrication. And yet, I keep telling myself that I respect the Christian religion and all other religions and faiths in the world even though I say these kind of things. Ah... My head... Heh, Good times, good times.

[Ih]
    I love my girlfriend.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

It is self-evident that the Creator must be Self-Subsis­tent and One, without like or equal. If any created being can be said to ‘cause’ anything, that capacity to ‘cause’ was itself created within that being. Thus, no being in the universe can be said to be self-existent; rather, it owes its existence to the Creator who alone is Self-Exis­tent as well as Self-Subsistent. It follows from the fact that the Creator alone truly creates that for each and every being He has determined all possible ‘causes’ and ‘effects’, all things whatever that come before or after it. Therefore, we speak of God as the Sustainer, who holds and gives life to His Creation from first to last. All ‘causes’ have their beginning in Him, and all ‘effects’ find their ending in Him. In truth, created things are no more than so many ciphers or zeros which, no matter how many we put in a series, add up to nothing, unless a positive ‘one’ is placed before the series to give it value. In just this way, the creation could have no real exis­tence, nor any value, except by God.

What we call ‘causes’ have no direct or independent influence in existence, no direct or independent ‘effects’. It may be that we need to speak of ‘causes and effects’ in order to understand how, in a short space and over a lit­tle period of time, some part of the Creation is made (by the Mercy of God) intelligible to us and available to us for our use. But even this but confirms our dependence upon God and our answerability before Him. It is not God who needs ‘causes and effects’ to create; rather it is we who need ‘causes and effects’ to understand what He has created. He alone is the First and the Last, the Eternal, the Initiator and the Determiner—and all our busy little efforts after cause and effect are but veils be­tween ourselves and His Majesty.

Let us then affirm once more: He, God, is One; God, the Self-Subsistent, Eternally-Besought-of-All; He neither begets nor was begotten; and nothing whatever is like un

i found this on the web and i agree with what it say's . and it makes
    alot of sinces as well
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm an agonistic on this till i see God himself in front of me, i'm not 2 sure of his existence.

Inner hell might have a point there, wut if we were to take the Da Vinca Code's view. Then religion is jus another way for someone is control the masses and possible have their own potential army like Jesuits but they were radicals really.

On the other side of the coin, God is one, He is the Holy Trinity itself, The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit. To say who created God might be blasmephy to some Christians. Then again, The one would created God who be The Creator, The Surpremem Being

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast