+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: another question

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: another question

Quote Originally Posted by Spymonk
    Nope u are right aya-kun that is why the world and all other religions don't say anything because if their is a question about our religion we answer out of the Bible we have and not out own thought like ???????????? out there

ARh i think it is like this.......it is not..... ok maybe then it should be....

We don't believe because of this and that we believe because it is the chosen way for us and that is it everybody does their own thing i guess maybe we talk about God alot i don't see alot of other religions partaking accept Kedar = buddhist
    Yeah so what does all the others have to say there is so many i get confused as for what they stand for but then again u don't hear them joining in and saying something we can discuss....

lol
    I have no idea of what you just said and why my name is used.

Dude, for one last time: I believe in the doctrine of Hinduism and Buddhism, which are just the same, so I am Hindu/Buddhist. But, I also accept Lord Christ. ~!! The truth that I hold onto is: All truths spoken by all religions speak of the same truth; the Divine God. I believe in God as one, and one only. ^_^

If you cannot see why I believe in that, I won't even want to make an effort to make you see it. God is one! That's what I believe!

Please read this carefully:

I show my utmost respect to Christianity and the people who hold faith in it!!! So, I respect in what you believe and respect you for believing in it. ^_~
    Last edited by kedar; Jul 03, 2006 at 06:50 PM.

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

Whow there calm down before you burst a bubble Kedar.

Aya-kun, there are reasons why people really don't agree with christ. (don't be mad at me cause i don't believe in any shit). My dad doesn't like christinaty cause of some of there teachings and the fact that there are "some" christins that converts others to there religion and they really did that in the past. My whole family is Hindu and we don't force these things on any one.

Nympho, oh how right you are. many people give them selves sooo much headache about disscussing what god is. i really can't understand it sometimes. no effance to anyone.
    Last edited by Oldmagic; Jul 03, 2006 at 06:30 PM.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmagic
    Whow there calm down before you burst a bubble Kedar.
    Haha, I was trying to make peace, Oldmagic. ^_^ I am just trying to explain stuff because I don't want anyone to misunderstand what I said.

I respect you all and in what you all believe. ^_^

Otaku kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ordinateur
    This is a question one of my friends asked me : "If God is the creator of Earth, who created God?"
    No one did make God, he made the heavens and earth. He's the one the one who created all living things.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Aya-kun, there are reasons why people really don't agree with christ. (don't be mad at me cause i don't believe in any shit). My dad doesn't like christinaty cause of some of there teachings and the fact that there are "some" christins that converts others to there religion and they really did that in the past. My whole family is Hindu and we don't force these things on any one.
    ^_^ .... I hope that religions will not not be blame. Get this lay ouy straight people: Religion is not a fault nor God. It's you people who interpret it making things ugly.
    For most, why is it any wonder that people prays and worships something that does not exist or can be explain explicitly? Simple. We are lost people who needs something to turn to. It's just too bad that we can't find answers by asking the person next to us. Therefore, we look at something else, and we found God as an answer. So what kind of results can you get by debating this? what if you someone can prove that God is not in existence? Won't those lost people have no one to turn to? If that person has ever achieved this, dont hope to be any greater than God. You just spoilt the lives of many! >.<
    Back to the main topic:
    true... christians are sticky people. Persistent and demanding. I came across christians that pesters people to believe in what they believe. RELIGION DID NOT TAUGHT THEM TO DO THIS! it's they themselves. Yes, in the bible... we are often told to preech our religion and share our beliefs. But we are told not to force. However, there are still some morons doing it. I know that they meant for the better for their love ones but --- not necessary through us that they may reach God. God has his miracles in his sleeves T_T>
    PEOPLE! IT'S THE PEOPLE!!! YOU ALL!

confession: I'm not religious, i do have my beliefs. I do doubt God sometimes. I rely mostly on my mentality. I am sinful, I am bad, you just dont know me yet. The existence of God reminds me that I have someone to turn to. Though I refuse to pray a lot, I however promise to defend his name ^_^

baa! I've crapped enough! mis-leading I am. ignore my post buddies! ^_^
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

WOW. So passionate of you Aya-kun. your right in many ways. but sometimes in the end having faith in your self is the most effective way.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

WOW. So passionate of you Aya-kun. your right in many ways. but sometimes in the end having faith in your self is the most effective way.

yea.... i can predict what is going to happen next in the 'satan' thread: "oh! self-confidence and self-faith creates a satan in you". >.<
    LoLZ. Keep debating people ^_^ Satan grows as you do this ^^ wakaka!!!

truthfully, nobody likes being question on their religions. Especially in a negative aspect. Therefore they will do or say whatever it takes to be right and to change one's mind. Therefore, you have your results. The arguements leads people to being persistent and hard-up to get others to acknowledge their beliefs. I respect.... let me rephrase that: I dont even bother questioning other people about their religion. It's the most boring and heating topic. ^^

omg! start ignoring me now! Im posting craps here for the sake of increasing my post count! XD
    baa~!!

thanks oldmagic-san passionate i am? who knows~? ^_^ lolz. post count post count!!!
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

omg! start ignoring me now! Im posting craps here for the sake of increasing my post count! XD
    baa~!!
    You better not be.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast