+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: another question

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Re: another question

I have no idea of what you just said and why my name is used.

Dude, for one last time: I believe in the doctrine of Hinduism and Buddhism, which are just the same, so I am Hindu/Buddhist. But, I also accept Lord Christ. ~!! The truth that I hold onto is: All truths spoken by all religions speak of the same truth; the Divine God. I believe in God as one, and one only. ^_^

If you cannot see why I believe in that, I won't even want to make an effort to make you see it. God is one! That's what I believe!

Please read this carefully:

I show my utmost respect to Christianity and the people who hold faith in it!!! So, I respect in what you believe and respect you for believing in it. ^_~
    WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I just made peace in the other thread and i read this one and u wanna start again .

Hey don't start with me again because u frikken can't read i said u are the only one from any other known religions that contribute to the religion discussions so ?????????????????.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spymonk
    WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I just made peace in the other thread and i read this one and u wanna start again .

Hey don't start with me again because u frikken can't read i said u are the only one from any other known religions that contribute to the religion discussions so ?????????????????.

Love me, don't hate me!!!!! Love me more!!!!! ^_^

Haha, I still didn't understand what you said. Just messing with you. I just wanted to clarify a thing or two. That's all.

Peace! V

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Love me, don't hate me!!!!! Love me more!!!!! ^_^

Haha, I still didn't understand what you said. Just messing with you. I just wanted to clarify a thing or two. That's all.

Peace! V
    Sweet well that maybe one way of getting an answer but i mean realy do i spell that bad and is my sentence struckture so bad that u can't understand what i am saying.

Need to go back to english Class

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

spymonk, no effance but as an outsider you got crappy spelling. atleast try to shortn them.

Newbie kiara may be famous one day kiara may be famous one day kiara's Avatar
    NY USA hanging out with the teen titans lol
    Thanks

Even though i'm Wiccan and believe that my god or goddess was the one that created us I'm thinking that God isnt what we think of him to be. From my viewpoint I'm thinking he is energy. Energy cannot be created or Destroyed so it was kinda always there. As in the main question what created God I dont think God personally created us I think God is the thing keeping everything together in the universe I think something else is above him pulling the strings.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kiara
    Even though i'm Wiccan and believe that my god or goddess was the one that created us I'm thinking that God isnt what we think of him to be. From my viewpoint I'm thinking he is energy. Energy cannot be created or Destroyed so it was kinda always there. As in the main question what created God I dont think God personally created us I think God is the thing keeping everything together in the universe I think something else is above him pulling the strings.
    someone above God pulling his strings? 0_0
    we're doom! XD
    let's hope it's not satan!!!
    i agree. to some of us, God seems to be our energy. *nods*
    to some of us, he is our enemy.
    to most of us, he is a mystery~! (n.n)
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

Here's how I see it: God did not create anything, God was not created, there is no God

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shonen
    Here's how I see it: God did not create anything, God was not created, there is no God

nice ~~ simple and short~~
    *nods*
    so--- let's not think so much about who and what created us XD
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast