+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12

Thread: another question

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: another question

Quote Originally Posted by Spymonk
    Sweet well that maybe one way of getting an answer but i mean realy do i spell that bad and is my sentence struckture so bad that u can't understand what i am saying.

Need to go back to english Class
    Ehehehe, it's not that bad. But, learning would do no harm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun
    nice ~~ simple and short~~
    *nods*
    Ehehehe, short and simple, eh? lol. Haha.

God did create everything, God was not created, there is God.

Haha. Short and simple, too, to me, at least. ^_^

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

yes! to me, there is one God! And I totally believe in him! ^__^
    *but sheep has not been praying much* im a sinner -___-
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

yes! to me, there is one God! And I totally believe in him! ^__^
    *but sheep has not been praying much* im a sinner -___-
    I thought you nodded in agreement with Shonen. Cannot make up your mind, eh? I respect that. ^_^

Oh yeah, not doing prayers doesn't make one a sinner. It is what you do, your actions, that dictates what you are. Some folks pray daily, but still commit horrible deeds outside of the religious institution!! It is so funny, and they say, if you don't pray to Him, you go to hell. High-class hypocrisy!

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    I thought you nodded in agreement with Shonen. Cannot make up your mind, eh? I respect that. ^_^

Oh yeah, not doing prayers doesn't make one a sinner. It is what you do, your actions, that dictates what you are. Some folks pray daily, but still commit horrible deeds outside of the religious institution!! It is so funny, and they say, if you don't pray to Him, you go to hell. High-class hypocrisy!

i nodded to Shonen because he made it short and simple. >_> not that i have similiar believes >_<
    you are right. there are hypocrites among the religious people that spoils God's name as well as our believes. Thanks to them, we cannot really win this issues about God.
    These people are so hilarious. How can they carry on living? *laughs and rolls on floor* XD

Newbie kiara may be famous one day kiara may be famous one day kiara's Avatar
    NY USA hanging out with the teen titans lol
    Thanks

someone above God pulling his strings? 0_0
    we're doom! XD
    let's hope it's not satan!!!
    i agree. to some of us, God seems to be our energy. *nods*
    to some of us, he is our enemy.
    to most of us, he is a mystery~! (n.n)
    exactly. Except for the satan part. How can something Fictional, man made be pulling the strings XD God I could except Satan however I cant, but I think it's energy since it cant be created nor destroyed ^_^

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kiara
    exactly. Except for the satan part. How can something Fictional, man made be pulling the strings XD God I could except Satan however I cant, but I think it's energy since it cant be created nor destroyed ^_^

so there's an energy controlling God (which is also some sort of energy) and we're being pulled by strings with the flow of ---------------------- i cant say anymore. my stomach hurts. my head hurts. This kinda topics has decreases my IQ level to 20% every now and then. XD

i wonder whether all our assumptions and believes has lead us any closer to the truth...

Newbie kiara may be famous one day kiara may be famous one day kiara's Avatar
    NY USA hanging out with the teen titans lol
    Thanks

so there's an energy controlling God (which is also some sort of energy) and we're being pulled by strings with the flow of ---------------------- i cant say anymore. my stomach hurts. my head hurts. This kinda topics has decreases my IQ level to 20% every now and then. XD

i wonder whether all our assumptions and believes has lead us any closer to the truth...
    Lolz yesh these topics do kinda umm degrade intelligence levels lol But I did say that I think God is "energy" in other words theres something above energy as to what I dont know and I wouldnt neccessarily call it a God.

Although this topic can really only be known when were either dead or the 4th world war comes about like Einstein said you know the war where we dont use nukes just sticks and stones!

LOL this topic is amusing me XD

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kiara
    Lolz yesh these topics do kinda umm degrade intelligence levels lol But I did say that I think God is "energy" in other words theres something above energy as to what I dont know and I wouldnt neccessarily call it a God.

Although this topic can really only be known when were either dead or the 4th world war comes about like Einstein said you know the war where we dont use nukes just sticks and stones!

LOL this topic is amusing me XD

hehehe.. this topic is making me laugh my t00000000t out XD
    we'll see and get our answers on our dying day.. (u_u)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12