+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: another question

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: another question

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444
    Until god is proven real or unreal your theory holds no water.
    As for my little "theory"... Ahem.. *clears throat, stretches, cracks a couple joints, rubs two brain cells together* ...

Look at history. The introduction of a god helped spark civilization. Those without gods simply died out. The ones with gods thrived and grew and eventually were wiped out or assimilated by civilizations with stronger gods. Religion gave order and gave the basic laws in morality. The "Thou shall not.." kind of things. Taboo. The Ten Commandments. Teaching others to do what is right and understand the concept between right and wrong. Thus the invention of a god was necessary for mankind's evolution into what it is now. In the beginning, gods were simply just ways for people to explain the unexplained such as weather, the stars and other natural and unnatural phenomena. Then they became one and that one God became omnipotent and dogmatic. A god serves as a symbol. Something for mankind to fight for. Their own belief system is important because it makes a man who he is and what he is. And the promise of going to Paradise is more the better for a person to serve the "one true god".

Hmm... A god is manmade. And.. taking an example from my favorite anime, s.e Lain, a god cannot be a god if it isn't worshipped. A god is the basis of a religion. A religion can be questioned no matter what. Blasphemy is an excuse. How insecure can someone be when someone tries to question one's religion in order to fully understand it is considered blasphemous? A religion can be questioned. A faith is to each its own. A faith is a person's personal beliefs. A faith cannot be broken but can only be made stronger. Faith in something, someone, or some sort of idea. Religions worship ideals and idols. And.....

Okay, my headaches are getting a little worse. LOL. I get migraines from time to time. Might be due to insomnia.. I need to get some sleep. But yeah.. If you can make any sense from the chaotic thoughts that I have put down here, good times.

[Ih]
    Last edited by Innerhell; Jun 17, 2006 at 09:49 AM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm... A god is manmade; invention of a god..=your opinion, not fact.

See this is why ppl hate atheist, there as bad a bible thumpers. They assert their opinions as facts. Yes gods helped these ppl live and flurish in the old days, but it doesnt mean behind that belief is really a omni-presence. That seeded this belief.

Newbie ordinateur may be famous one day ordinateur may be famous one day ordinateur's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm, but from the catholics point of view, God created earth and human beings and all the other stuff that makes us live like crap (sorry but it's kinda true...), how can you be sure God is manmade?
    Born to live, living to die..

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ordinateur
    "If God is the creator of Earth, who created God?"
    God neither has a beginning nor an end. God is the origin of all origins; the cause of all causes; ^_^; the supreme truth. God is the uniting source of creation, without thee, there is no the. Also, God didn't create just the Earth, the infallible one is the cause for all that which is both visible and invisible.

!For those who ask for prove of my statements, I cannot show them to you. A human eye cannot even get the drift of DNA, so how can such a thing even begin to catch sight of a supreme being (^_^);;, who is the substratum of the most infinitesimal unit that is existent!!! To me the Divine God is self-evident, I can hear the silent steps, and my soul does feel thee divine presence so close me yet so far away. You may ask for proof, but I cannot show you, you have to feel it for yourself.

~!!!!! Before anyone even attempts to realize the Divine God, try first to realize yourself and of your own existence. ^_^;; Only then, one can realize the supreme truth, and till then, have fun living a life of false existence.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

This is a question idiots ask. (I would know, I've asked it before) The problem is most of us can't comphend words like, INFINITY or FOREVER. God is timeless, he is Alpha, before him there are no others. How exactly he just showed up is insignificant, and you should stop asking this question. He's just there, there is no logic to back it up, no deep scientifical explantation or proof to back it up, that's just how it is.

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

no one....God is and has been always been here..so no one created him....he just created us and the earth.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444
    Hmm... A god is manmade; invention of a god..=your opinion, not fact.

See this is why ppl hate atheist, there as bad a bible thumpers. They assert their opinions as facts. Yes gods helped these ppl live and flurish in the old days, but it doesnt mean behind that belief is really a omni-presence. That seeded this belief.
    Atheist? Ouch. I'm no atheist. I don't believe in nothing. I believe in something. I believe that a higher power exists. If anything, I am nothing more than a heretic. A heretic with crazy ideas. I word things wrong, I know. They are opinion. Nothing more than opinion. I never stated them as fact. Just my crazy ideas... Sorry if I went all preachy. I do that sometimes. Well, that's just how I see the world. I know it might be wrong, but it's just how I see it.
    Last edited by Innerhell; Jun 17, 2006 at 06:34 PM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks

first things first.... if you believe in God's existence or even just know the definition of 'God', like as to what your question implies that 'if' God (capital G) created the Earth, then the question is answered as well... ^_^ and shouldn't be questioned in the first place... the Q will just come down to the Q if there really is a Supreme ruler, the Ultimate, the Alpha & Omega................. that if there is a God.

God created all. not 'made'. CREATE is to come up with something out of nothing. whilst MAKE is to come up with something out of some resources. ^^;; He's the beginning of eternity. God is a Being that nothing greater can be conceived. ^_^ if you believe that there is something greater than 'God' Himself, then you believe in an endless cycle, which is illogical as well, and cannot be proven by anything including science. there has to be a beginning of everything, and that is the Big Man above... ^_^

i second Sagara-san's post right there.... sooo true for me... ^_^

"Deviously Revamped."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast