+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: another question

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: another question

the one thing that you should know about human beings is that the nature of human beings is to gain knowledge. they want to understand everything and anything. we are driven by ambition because we want to obtain all the knowledge as possible. we arn't patient beings.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

God is like cheese. Cheese tastes good, but it doesn't taste good all the time. Sometimes it's hard to stomach and it just gives you diarrhea.
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie ordinateur may be famous one day ordinateur may be famous one day ordinateur's Avatar
    Thanks

What's the point in comparing cheese with God when the question is : "If God has created earth, who created God?"
    Born to live, living to die..

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ordinateur
    What's the point in comparing cheese with God when the question is : "If God has created earth, who created God?"
    There is no point (or is there? -_^). I've already told you what I think is the answer to your question. You seem annoyed. I think my job is done.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Meji Imaru
    Read the bible some time, it states that god was always present even before non existence. The human mind cannot comprihend how this is possible so, hence this question
    exactly what I think

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Meji Imaru
    Read the bible some time, it states that god was always present even before non existence. The human mind cannot comprihend how this is possible so, hence this question
    Yet it was the human mind that wrote the Bible in the first place. But I suppose answering the question as to who created God is like trying to figure out which came first: the chicken or the egg?
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    Yet it was the human mind that wrote the Bible in the first place. But I suppose answering the question as to who created God is like trying to figure out which came first: the chicken or the egg?
    yes, but the men who wrote the bible had visions of what God wanted them to write. I know that you can argue whether that's true or not, but I'm just putting my opinion, thats all.

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rei_unit00
    yes, but the men who wrote the bible had visions of what God wanted them to write. I know that you can argue whether that's true or not, but I'm just putting my opinion, thats all.
    the guy who wrote had visions of what god wanted them to write?!! wow. If i were god i wouldn't have anything to do with lowly humans and there pitiful problems when i can do something else like creating other races or expanding the universe or something....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast