+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: another question

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: another question

I cant answer that because I'm not sure myself, but all I know is that he's god.
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

On your question of who created God.

I am the first and I am the last apart from me there is no God
    (Isaiah 44,6).
    In the beginning you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands. They will perish, but you remain; they will all wear out like a garment. Like clothing you will change them and they will be discarded. But you remain the same, and your years will never end.
    (Psalm 102,25-27)

Last edited by Spymonk; Jun 28, 2006 at 02:40 AM.

Otaku Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality's Avatar
    Thanks

but spymonk, if god created himself doesn't that imply that some other infinitly powerful being create himself out of nowhere. Not to sound sacrelgious.

My first self-made sig.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, I do believe that God is the creator of the Earth. As for who created God, I believe that God has no beginning or end. God has always existed so there is no beginning for God because of the simple fact that he has always existed. That's what I believe.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    Thanks

but spymonk, if god created himself doesn't that imply that some other infinitly powerful being create himself out of nowhere. Not to sound sacrelgious.
    Not sure what u are say who is the other infinitly powerfull being.

To my knowledge God created everything from top to bottom all the other so called infinitely powerfull beings was created by God and some of them ,they are not the doers of Gods work because they wanna be like God but can't so now they deceive Gods creation in not believing Him but them.

Why u think God always use stories/Parables to get His point across.
    Matthew 13
    ---------------
    10.His disciples came and asked him, "Why do you always tell stories when you talk to the people?"

11.Then he explained to them, "You have been permitted to understand the secrets of the Kingdom of Heaven, but others have not.
    12.To those who are open to my teaching, more understanding will be given, and they will have an abundance of knowledge. But to those who are not listening, even what they have will be taken away from them.
    13.That is why I tell these stories, because people see what I do, but they don't really see. They hear what I say, but they don't really hear, and they don't understand.
    14.This fulfills the prophecy of Isaiah, which says:

`You will hear my words,
    but you will not understand;
    you will see what I do,
    but you will not perceive its meaning.

For the hearts of these people are hardened,
    and their ears cannot hear,
    and they have closed their eyes--
    so their eyes cannot see,
    and their ears cannot hear,
    and their hearts cannot understand,
    and they cannot turn to me
    and let me heal them.'

16."But blessed are your eyes, because they see; and your ears, because they hear.
    17.I assure you, many prophets and godly people have longed to see and hear what you have seen and heard, but they could not.
    So reading the bible does not give the answers God does so if their is realy need for a answer u will be provided with one if u are one of Gods children offcourse.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

spymonk vs kedar-san..
    the air here is suffocating.
    but i still wanna post for the count.
    ^_^
    As a catholic christian, i have to believe that God is the creator of everything. Im not forced to believe that. But i just do. ^_^lll
    does it matter if God was created by someone else? What are you going to do about it?
    This sickens me. People are debating day by day about this topic. Who created God and whatsoever. Of all religions, they have to attack christianity. As if our preeching is to drag you all into Hell. As if it's wrong for us to have a God. Is it because it is OUR GOD that created earth and not yours? >.<
    anyway, i dont plan to argue any further.
    who created God? It's a mystery. ^_^ make all sorts of assumptions. ^_^ no one is going to tell you that you are right or wrong ^_^
    gomen for sounding harsh by the way
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Thanks

Nope u are right aya-kun that is why the world and all other religions don't say anything because if their is a question about our religion we answer out of the Bible we have and not out own thought like ???????????? out there

ARh i think it is like this.......it is not..... ok maybe then it should be....

We don't believe because of this and that we believe because it is the chosen way for us and that is it everybody does their own thing i guess maybe we talk about God alot i don't see alot of other religions partaking accept Kedar = buddhist
    Yeah so what does all the others have to say there is so many i get confused as for what they stand for but then again u don't hear them joining in and saying something we can discuss....

lol

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

God is someone's belief. Where there faith lies. God always was and doesnt need a humans logic to figure out something our mind can not comprehend. Hence thats why He is God. And if you believe in Him you dont need to ask those sort of question.

All in all, a wierd question to try to define God, when we are just humans.
    Last edited by Nympho; Jul 04, 2006 at 11:00 PM.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast