+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anwr

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Should the Arctic National Wildlife Refugee be opened up for drilling oil?

New thread... Should the Arctic National Wildlife Refugee be opened up for drilling for oil? I really don't think so because , well, once they start , what'll stop them from taking over the rest of the refugee. Instead of looking for more oil ,they should be finding other ways to make us less dependent on oil. Leave the refugee alone you gov. jerks!...... O.k. So what do you think? Should they drill in the ANWR or not?
    Last edited by bloodymoonreaper; May 31, 2006 at 06:13 AM. Reason: title didn't make sense, it confused some...
    Bloodymoonreaper

Newbie whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anwr

I don't think they should start drilling in a wildlife refuge. That land is reserved for the wildlife and if they start drilling they will end up destroying the environment and endangering lots of species that live there. Besides all the oil it has would only momentaryily ebb the impending oil crisis. They need to leave the refuge alone.

+ Reply to Thread