+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Apathy, good or bad nature?

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Apathy, good or bad nature?

Iam careless sometimes too. I don't care about school I just go because I have to. I'm passing though I care about my grades.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

a question like that is so simple to answer .. obviously "no" .. i mean what can someone does if he put everything around him as nothing to deal with or to care about? ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

It depends, in my opinion.

Sometimes sympathy/empathy can slow a person down or make that person lose sight of their goal. I've often found myself to be quite the apathetic person, from time to time. There comes a time in a person's life where they simply don't give a f***.

But more often than not, it's not usually a good thing to be apathetic--Oblivious to the feelings of others around you. I'm not fond of inconsiderate people, in fact I do my best to keep away from that type. But sometimes you gotta just say "f*** it" and not care. I often try to keep myself aware of others around me and remain considerate of their feelings.

You can't spend an entire life time in obliviousness. If you can't relate to people, you can't relate to yourself. If you can't relate to people, you can't fully function in this society. Like it or not, humans are herd animals too. You know what happens when an animal leaves the herd for over-extened periods of time, oblivious to the rest of the herd? They DIE. Natural causes, preadators... Whatever the case may be, if they're alone by choice (if one is apathetic, so to speak), they usually don't last too long in life.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it can be good in situations where it's expected or would be for the better not to show any emotion. Such as...like in a normal situation where one could panic and easily make a mistake, or if a bully is trying to get in your face. Knowing you're not afraid makes them afraid. It can be bad as if someone died perhaps, because that may lead some to think you didn't even care for the person. So That's what I say. It all depends on the situation.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    I think it can be good in situations where it's expected or would be for the better not to show any emotion. Such as...like in a normal situation where one could panic and easily make a mistake, or if a bully is trying to get in your face. Knowing you're not afraid makes them afraid. It can be bad as if someone died perhaps, because that may lead some to think you didn't even care for the person. So That's what I say. It all depends on the situation.
    Agreed. Especially when confronting someone who is endangering your physical health. I choose not to give a flyin' f*** about people who like to harm others for no good apparent reason.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Well that is deffinetely something I don't have Well I find it good sometimes, because you can stay calm in really bad situations and maybe help people around you, though apathy probably also means that you don't care about what people feel. Well, not caring about other people's feelings is the bad part in this, you hurt a lot of people around you... it's really sad...

So yea.. .as many before have said- depends on the situation... I guess... Though, if you really, really don't care about anything... it is bad... I don't understand how people like that can live and be happy...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2