+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ape or Dust

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ape or Dust

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Quote Originally Posted by xxoxx View Post
    Take look at this one ..That the biggest differnce between the Chimpanzee and human is just one Chromosomes..

Greater than 98% Chimp/human DNA similarity? Not any more.
    People's Daily Online -- Larger difference found in human, chimpanzee Y chromosomes
    Notice that the article refers to changes in A chromosome. And the fact that there are greater changes in the Y chromosome isn't really surprising, since most of its genetic material is NON-FUNCTIONAL. This means that a change that would normally result in a FATAL Mutation (and self-selecting itself out of the genetic pool) in other chromosomes would actually have no effect at all for most of the Y Chromosome, resulting in a greater and faster degree of changes mutations from the common ancestor. But the article doesn't state that its the only changed chromosome...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LenMiyata For This Useful Post:

sarcosuchus (Jan 16, 2009)

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

With all respectful for your strong responded ,

So I can assumed that you believe that the human evolution from Ape or chimpanzee ??

Foolish beating

4. The Following User Says Thank You to xxoxx For This Useful Post:

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by xxoxx View Post
    With all respectful for your strong responded ,

So I can assumed that you believe that the human evolution from Ape or chimpanzee ??
    You can assume that I believe that humans evolved from some proto-human ancestor that existed before recorded history. And that sometime in the distant past, mankind shared a common ancestor with other primates...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LenMiyata For This Useful Post:

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

If you want to get technical both are in fact true. I will try to some it all up as it is very long... When the sun was forming gas and dust and material was swirling around what would be our Solar system, the sun finely condensed and was stable enough for fission to accrue, then remaining material then to condensed do to gravity and formed our planets. Now focusing on the third rock from the sun which we call Earth begins to form an atmosphere, the multitude of chemicals managed to create basic amino acids for life thus giving birth to extremely primitive organisioms, namely bacteria. Millions upon millions of year’s later life starts to evolve in order to exist in the changing atmosphere and environment and starts forming multi cell animals and plants. This trend of evolution continues on and on to the dinosaurs, to now mammals and then apes then to Humans... And so on and so forth. So in essence, we evolved from apes, but everything we know was at one point in time dust. Now I believe God created the universe, how ever, not in the way most people believe how he created. I believe he was the one that started the big bang by creating the super element that got this universe size ball rolling, then the evolution take over from there with little interference from him self. So that’s it in a nut shell from what I believe and from all the information I know from hystorical data and faith which fills in tons of holes on both side compared to if they were seperate.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont believe in evoultion, if man evolved from apes, why isnt the other apes evolving still, i want to see an ape suddenly turn into a person, i'd pay a million to watch that haha lol

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    i dont believe in evoultion, if man evolved from apes, why isnt the other apes evolving still, i want to see an ape suddenly turn into a person, i'd pay a million to watch that haha lol
    Because Evolution doesn’t favor intelligence, evolution favors what ever helps the creature’s species to survive best. Some times creatures don't evolve much at all or very little because what ever is going on with them is working. Take Scorpions for example. They are in fact THE OLDEST species on the planet and are the very first large multi cell predatory creature to have existed. The only real change from when they were in their hay day to now is there size really. Back then they were the size of a Rottweiler... That’s freaking huge. Or some creatures are unable to adapt to changes or keep up with other creatures and thus go extinct.
    There are tons upon tons of evidence to a point that evolution is irrefutable no matter how much some one disagrees. But evolution was, as I believe, developed by god with his wisdom when he was creating the seed that would spark off the universe, so this way he wouldn’t have to meddle in the lives of creatures by making them self-sufficient and to handle obstacles what ever they may be with out him favoring one creature over another.

Now we can all agree that God could have done it this way with his power and wisdom, correct? But of cores there are other ways he could have done it as well. How ever I believe it happened this way do to the fact that it makes sense and follows what we have been discovering. I'm not out to change people and their beliefs, just using my own as well as scientific evidence that support it.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Newbie WickedWitch is off to a good start WickedWitch's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: Ape or Dust

Quote Originally Posted by sarcosuchus View Post
    This one of the most debated topic of all time an still unsolved now I want you to stand which of the two side, are you from dust just like what the bible say? Or you are an ape like what Charles Darwin conclude? My classmated give a very big joke about it, that the first man which is Adam who came from dust is an ape. It is only a joke but what is your opinion?
    1 I blieve we are devine creations not an object of evolution
    2 CHARLES DARWIN DID NOT SAY WE EVOLVED FROM APES!!!! HIS THEORY WAS THAT HUMANS AND APES HAVE A COMMON ANSESTOR! DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU MAKE REDICULUS COMMENTS.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2