Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Asatruism

Otaku Satsuma may be famous one day Satsuma may be famous one day Satsuma's Avatar
    Thanks

Asatruism

Is anyone here familiar with/ a member of a religion known as Asatru? I think it's pretty cool that there are still people who believe in and worship the Norse pantheon. Are there any reliable online resources for this sort of thing?
    Ich bin ein hund. Ich bin ein tefel hund!
    Ready to war, Ragnarok approaches.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Asatruism

No, and I think it's retarded that people still worship Gods. But you could try Google if you're trying to find something on Astatru?
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia View Post
    No, and I think it's retarded that people still worship Gods. But you could try Google if you're trying to find something on Astatru?
    Who do you thing jesus is? IS it foolish to worship him?

Otaku Satsuma may be famous one day Satsuma may be famous one day Satsuma's Avatar
    Thanks

Worship who you want, and allow others the same right. There's nothing wrong with that. As to why I'm asking here instead of Googling it is because I want to see if I can find someone to talk to about it instead of reading some article.
    Ich bin ein hund. Ich bin ein tefel hund!
    Ready to war, Ragnarok approaches.

Newbie kiara may be famous one day kiara may be famous one day kiara's Avatar
    NY USA hanging out with the teen titans lol
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Well correct me if i'm wrong but he did say that worshiping gods is retarded right? Well Jesus isnt god so I guess it would be okay =P not foolish since he's not god...

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiara
    Well correct me if i'm wrong but he did say that worshiping gods is retarded right? Well Jesus isnt god so I guess it would be okay =P not foolish since he's not god...
    What is He then Kiara????????

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm pretty sure there are many little religions all over the world. Should we discuss if each and everey one them is correct? Or why we worship?

What is He then Kiara????????
    To answer this question? Jesus is in fact God. There's a little thingI believe called the Holy Trinity: God, Jesus, and Holy Ghost. (Father, Son, and Spirit) They all are one.
    Seduced by Flesh

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    i think he meant multiple gods. to think that there are multiple when the term means "divine; all powerful" IS retarded (no reference to the holy trinity)

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast