Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: assisted suicide: right or wrong?

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: assisted sucide: right or wrong?

I say if you are involved in anytype of killing then its wrong period.

no matter if you just an assistant you still had the will and the guts to help so you could have the vary person to do it.

and plus you are the one person that knows of the person killing themselves. so you might as well have killed them.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Newbie bbZuSh is off to a good start bbZuSh's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: assisted suicide: right or wrong?

If you're talking about euthanasia, I have to say, I completely agree with it. I'd prefer to let someone end his life rather that see him suffer. And of course, if there's no cure, he'd be bound to die some day or the other, living with the pain before that. No incurable disease keeps the pain away. But I do believe if there's a cure, I surely wouldn't let the person to end his life.

Also, if it's just pure suicide, I'd consider it to be murder. Though some may say everybody is in control of his life, it just isn't right.
    They watched him in his descent;
    the Archangel just made honour to his name
    the highest of all but, just a mere messenger.
    Yet a Master he was, one who is of He.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

im a kavorkian suporter becuase if someone wants to die becuase they hate the pain
    there going through i suport that because why let anyone suffer when they don't
    have to?
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

it completely depends on the situation, if the guy wanted to die i would realated to sane an non hurting however if he didn't want to die then therefor murder but i think that it's not wrong its ok as long as the other persons ok with it.

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

oh Good lord! life is made by a lot of rules but if someone wants to die i belive that this person has a good reason to do it, why be against with the person who helps the suicide guy? I dont get!! why fight hard to keep alive someone when we know that someday we have die soon or later, it doesnt matter hw hard we try to keep someone alive if this person doesnt want to or have no condition to be alive! Thank GOD we have a suicide store!
    Last edited by Arukih; Dec 03, 2007 at 08:40 AM.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hiei9957 View Post
    i think that assisted sucicde is worng and that the person helping them die should pay. i consider it murder. please tell me your views on this.
    For me no matter which way you look at it, Euthanasia is murder and we should not do anything of the sort. In my own personal beliefs I would never even consider abortion. Because that act in itself, in my eyes, is euthanasia as you are deciding if a living being should die and not experience any life as you denied it that chance.

As for someone being ill, if they wanted me to help them then I don't think I could. I would never be able to handle all the guilt it involved as it would play on my conscious and haunt me till I die. So if a friend asked me to help them die, I would decline.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    For me no matter which way you look at it, Euthanasia is murder and we should not do anything of the sort. In my own personal beliefs I would never even consider abortion. Because that act in itself, in my eyes, is euthanasia as you are deciding if a living being should die and not experience any life as you denied it that chance.

As for someone being ill, if they wanted me to help them then I don't think I could. I would never be able to handle all the guilt it involved as it would play on my conscious and haunt me till I die. So if a friend asked me to help them die, I would decline.
    So you would rather let someone waste away is shear agony for months knowing they will die anyway. Id feel more guilty if id made them go thru that, then giving them the release they deserve.

Newbie necro606 is off to a good start necro606's Avatar
    Thanks

I think if you need a helping hand in suicide that is wrong. Why should you drag your friend or family member into your own suicide that is verry pathetic. If you can't do it yourself then why bother with the consequence anyway. all and all I have to say yes and no cause of the different situations that life has to bring.
    Darkness prevails at the end!!!!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast