Closed Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: assisted suicide: right or wrong?

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: assisted suicide: right or wrong?

Assisted suicide can't be judged by just thinking about general case, in most cases it should
    be considered as manslaughter but there are situations when it should be legal.
    One good example is severly paralyzed person hoping for it cos' he/she can't stand the pain
    that she is going through. But my opinion is that if it's purely a suicide, not case of euthanasia, it
    should be considered as on manslaughter.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

No. If your gonna let it be legal in one case, make it legal in all. If someone wants to die, let them kill themselves in the most cleanest, humane, and painless way possible. Rather then letting them just suffer, or try their own method. Bleeding to death is just about the worst way to go.

If they agree, sign a waiver, even video record them, and they are the ones to flip the switch, it shouldnt be considered murder. It was suicide.

If you consider the assistant a murderer, for supplying the patient with the machinery and chemicals, then you should also consider gun makers murderers, for supplying the real murderer with guns, or the knife manufacturers, for supplying the gang members and killers with knives.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Not really a good comparison there. Yeah but killing them is still better than letting them suffer in agony for months until they die.
    well I looked some things up and I have a sudden change in opinion.lol
    ok, I think assisted is right, and should be legailzed, becuase if I wanted to die and didnt want to live no more for some reason or another but I couldnt give consent to my own death, then whose body is this? Who owns my life?

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    well I looked some things up and I have a sudden change in opinion.lol
    ok, I think assisted is right, and should be legailzed, becuase if I wanted to die and didnt want to live no more for some reason or another but I couldnt give consent to my own death, then whose body is this? Who owns my life?
    You do your just asserting your will thru other people. Can you say Million Dollar baby.

Newbie demon slayer is off to a good start demon slayer's Avatar
    I live in the Chi-Town and I'm a chicana who is Indian and Aztec.
    Thanks

All I have to say is that if I asked somone to kill me let them kill me. If I wanted to die bdly enough I wouldn't ask anyone else I'd do it myself. So, in other words no I don't think it's wrong I may do that one day ask somebody to kill me or push me off the edge of a building or push me into trafffic. Just stab me and end it already.xoxoxo

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well if your a christian then its told that its a sin and you well go to hell for doing it i think it is wrong and who ever dos it or trys to do it theres alwasy a way out so try to find it instead of killing your self to get out of the problem.

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, thinking like that, I'd hate to see how many Samurais are going to hell...

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

I think it depends on how the situation is, if a person is in pain all u can do is end his/her life
    Temari is so Cool

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast