Closed Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: assisted suicide: right or wrong?

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: assisted suicide: right or wrong?

I think if it came down to that, letting them suffer would be more evil then setting them free.

Newbie demon slayer is off to a good start demon slayer's Avatar
    I live in the Chi-Town and I'm a chicana who is Indian and Aztec.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi View Post
    I think if it came down to that, letting them suffer would be more evil then setting them free.
    You are totally right. It would bring pleasure people to let them suffer instead of killing them like me. I would let them suffer it's sort of funny *chuckles*.xoxoxo
    The sky is beautiful when filled with stars such as these. That is why I sleep under the stars.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Well if your a christian then its told that its a sin and you well go to hell for doing it i think it is wrong and who ever dos it or trys to do it theres alwasy a way out so try to find it instead of killing your self to get out of the problem.
    i just agree with you 100% ... i don't have to be that weak to reach the stage.
    Well, thinking like that, I'd hate to see how many Samurais are going to hell...
    it's their way of thinking ... they weren't christians nor muslims nor anything present in our world .. now were they?
    Quote Originally Posted by bellocanlver View Post
    I think it depends on how the situation is, if a person is in pain all u can do is end his/her life
    the world would've ended and all people would've killed themselves or helped each other doing so if they thought the way you're thinking ....
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    i just agree with you 100% ... i don't have to be that weak to reach the stage.

it's their way of thinking ... they weren't christians nor muslims nor anything present in our world .. now were they?

the world would've ended and all people would've killed themselves or helped each other doing so if they thought the way you're thinking ....
    Um.. Ok. Let me just say that during the time of the samurai christians and muslims already existed. And according to christianity, they would go to hell, for 1: not believing in god and 2: Suicide/ murder etc

And, why would the world have ended? Do you understand what bellocanlver saying? When your in a state of constant pain, not being able to move, or speak, paralyzed, living a life that has no meaning, the best thing to do is die. And the best someone can do for you is to help you do it.

Why would the world have ended? You think there was a time where everyone was in this constant state of pain? Im not talking about oppression, famine, and disease, or life without religion, aka The Dark Ages. If you think suicide would end the world, you are incredibly mistaken.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Um.. Ok. Let me just say that during the time of the samurai christians and muslims already existed. And according to christianity, they would go to hell, for 1: not believing in god and 2: Suicide/ murder etc
    i know that what i meant is they're not either one of them .. they believe in their own .. we say that they go to hell they say they go to whatsoever good in their belief

And, why would the world have ended? Do you understand what bellocanlver saying? When your in a state of constant pain, not being able to move, or speak, paralyzed, living a life that has no meaning, the best thing to do is die. And the best someone can do for you is to help you do it.

Why would the world have ended? You think there was a time where everyone was in this constant state of pain? Im not talking about oppression, famine, and disease, or life without religion, aka The Dark Ages. If you think suicide would end the world, you are incredibly mistaken.
    the world's life would've really ended if people thought that way of thinking ... or are you expecting to get everything the easy way out? or are you going to kill yourself because you let despair eat your will ,determination or hope? ... No pain no gain ... if you want something go ahead ... planning your suicide do something useful instead ... and that state you described comes from the inside of the person and not because of such unconquerable situations or life ... plus the worst situation ever would get you killed .. so there won't be a need to do it yourself .. die trying to get what you want better than die trying planning your own suicide ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course a person in my opinion who commits suicide is just a coward. Thats all he/she really is to me.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I say to each their own. If you are really that afraid to live your life to the end and, at the same time, too damn scared to put yourself out of your misery, then why not? Either way, it's viewed as murder, so your friend better be prepared for a trail of massive proportions.

Thanks

Suicide isnt always about being a coward, Anime_is_god.

If you're a 80 year old man who has cancer, and every day you're in pain. Your kidneys failed so you have to hook yourself up to a machine every time you take a piss. You're going to die in 3 months, but don't think you can last that long. Theres no reason to live. Theres no reason to endure that much pain. The only option is suicide.

Some people commit suicide because they are mentally cornered or unstable. Some do it because they are in constant pain or agony, and are suffering. Some people do it for honor. Some people do it because they no longer see a point to live. Some people do it because their life is too much to bare.

Its not always about cowardice. Get over yourself. Calling people who commit suicide cowards just because it makes you feel like your brave for living.

If you have to crawl to live, stand up and die.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast