+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bamn Walks Out In Detroit

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bamn Walks Out In Detroit

while i agree i also disagree for one our econmy doesnt suck just detroits and yes people are trigger happy but they also have a reason yes we knew what we were getting into when we protested so what happened, happened
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LostbutFound View Post
    while i agree i also disagree for one our econmy doesnt suck just detroits and yes people are trigger happy but they also have a reason yes we knew what we were getting into when we protested so what happened, happened
    Now I will say Detroit is definentally the worst off, but Michigan itself is pretty much in the heap. Flint is in terrible shape, Linden, Fenton, Grand Rapids,..hell even that island..what was it..Makinaw Island or something is in pretty much shambles. You know how much fudge cost there a 5 years ago and what it costs now? Practically raised 200% and that isn't because they are on short supply. Anywhere near Sleeping Bear dunes or on the beaches of Lake Michigan are dieing slowly.

You need to open your eyes to that fact. There is a reason why people arn't getting jobs and why affirmative action was cut. Why welfare is practically the main source of income in more than few cities. Murder has become a popular trend nowadays and you wonder why there are budget cuts? Desperation can lead to many things and drive people to destroy one another from the inside out. 50 public schools? Man, that is funny. I thought hundreds were getting shutdown every year and now it is 50 in one shot as a planned event! Spectacular..it is nice to know that you guys are really trying to wipe yourselves off the face of the map.

I admire that 700 students(considering the population how many is that really?) actually wanted to do something. It is a nice change from the threatening of teachers lives and blackmailing. Maybe this will become a hot new thing and a shift uphill. - Almost couldn't keep myself from laughing while typing that.

A word of advice. Run!

Run while you can before the system gets it's claw stuck into you and makes it so you can't escape. Luck to you, honestly.

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

well ive lived her all my life and me nor my family is on welfare i just have one question where did you get all of this information

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LostbutFound View Post
    well ive lived her all my life and me nor my family is on welfare i just have one question where did you get all of this information
    11 years of chillin in Michigan.

Even though you or your family doesn't live on welfare, lol, a lot of people are scraping at the bottom there. Like I said, people from the D don't back down from what they believe in, and since you have lived in Detroit or Michigan, all of your life..I have to say I wouldn't be surprised how you feel by past experience. Not my experience, but from what others believe.

I havn't met one person who was from Detroit say that the place is a hell hole, and especially not from someone who has lived there their entire life. Not many people anywhere would say that about their hometown. Since I am an outsider and have travelled, I can honestly speak my opinion without having any personal emotions involved. That is where I get my information and am allowed to find it without something hidering my ability to do so.

I have lived in Flint, Fenton, Linden, and all over the rest of the state practically if you count time spent travelling and .."sigh" vacationing :Shudder: Where else could I get this info anyways? Who knows that crap from checking out a text book?

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Gotta question: did you guys tried diplomacy before the protest? Because in the majority of the situations words can have more success than a protest if the people know how to use them. If you guys did and they did not listen I'll say Keep it up and speak up for what you think is the right thing.
    But if that was happening to me the first thing I'd do is get all the diplomatic support that I can and then speak.... and then if my voice is not listened then I'd go for the protest to the streets.
    But with the diplomacy I'd avoid some victims of abuse....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    Gotta question: did you guys tried diplomacy before the protest? Because in the majority of the situations words can have more success than a protest if the people know how to use them. If you guys did and they did not listen I'll say Keep it up and speak up for what you think is the right thing.
    But if that was happening to me the first thing I'd do is get all the diplomatic support that I can and then speak.... and then if my voice is not listened then I'd go for the protest to the streets.
    But with the diplomacy I'd avoid some victims of abuse....
    Yeah this is probably the best decision to make when deciding a path to take.

People most likely looked at this choice and compared it to yours. I am guessing that is why they called you dumb, or stupid, or something. Of course they don't tend to get heated up the same way as some of us do or they think before they act..that kinda thing. Etiher way, that choice you guys made wasn't exactly the smartest out of the bunch(no offense)

I say it again, the black clothes...that has got to suck, but don't you guys have air conditioning in those buildings?

Thanks

yes we did and it hadsnt gotten us eny where we tried and it didnt work so we held a PEACEFUL protest until the police mad it difficult

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2