+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Battle is ON!!!!!!!!!!! (Presidential Candidates)

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

The Battle is ON!!!!!!!!!!! (Presidential Candidates)

The war between Obama & Clinton continous.Yet another key state goes to Hilary. I wasn't too sure who would take this state, but I kind of expected Hilary to take it anyway even though the odds were against it.

But now this allows for the entire thing to be CONTINUED to drag on. I actually think Clinton Would be a much better president than Obama. She is a great senator,why not a great president?

I want her to win in November!..

So who do you want to win?
    Yeah, Bye.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: The Battle is ON!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont like both they both say what ever they can to be elceted i want kain to be president of the united states and clinton is a huge liar like i said she will say anything to be in office.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

If the super delegates choose Hilary the black community will be pissed off and might go into riot mode. If they choose Obama chances of him losing in November are high given the fact that his former pastors keeps putting more wood to the fire. The super delegates are between the wall and the sword, so they have to choose wisely who they want to battle McCain in November.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

To me it is very ridiculous. At this point the only loser is the Democratic party and the Americans. This whole stupid battle is playing right into the hands of the Republican and we are going to see eight more years of what we are seeing now. I understand that both of them would want to be the "savior" that brings the democrats back into the office but cmon.

I dont like both they both say what ever they can to be elceted i want kain to be president of the united states and clinton is a huge liar like i said she will say anything to be in office.

THANK YOU, GUNGRAVE....

Yeah sure, she's the only politician who doesn't tell what people wanna hear.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes and people only vote for the 2 because one is black so they are like vote for the first black man to have a shot as the president or vote for the women because she will be the first women in office its dumb people are voting for them just because they will be the first.

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Somehow my parents think McCain is gonna win i don't know why though. I Don't vote for how they look like,only what they plan to do.
    Yeah, Bye.

Thanks

McKain is the choice because you cant really know what Obama and Clinton is going to do in office but skrew up the country they are bad chocies and only care about winning and why would you vote for clinton is it because you want her to be the first women to be president it will happen sooner or later so why pick a bad women be in office and then make people not vote for women again thats the same thing with obama .

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Yes and people only vote for the 2 because one is black so they are like vote for the first black man to have a shot as the president or vote for the women because she will be the first women in office its dumb people are voting for them just because they will be the first.
    People vote for them because they want change. Americans are tired of all the bad things the Republicans have done to the country and its citizens in the last 8 years. I also think its stupid to vote for either one because they are basically promising the same crap.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast