+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Battle is ON!!!!!!!!!!! (Presidential Candidates)

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: The Battle is ON!!!!!!!!!!!

THey promise anything to get your vote so it is crap and i agree with you and know they want change but its going to be a worst change im saying and then people are going to say last time we voted for a women or black man they did crap so im not voting again for one thats what people will say so wait till you think that this women or black man looks like the man for the job and then vote for them thats all im saying ketaro.

Otaku Eria is off to a good start Eria's Avatar
    Thanks

I really don't think the republicans stand a chance. The Republicans have been pushed out of the light completely. Most American's are so ashamed right now that I highly doubt McCain will be elected. As for the Democrats they are politicians what do we expect? Of course they are going to say what they think the public wants to hear, they want to get elected.

As for who I want to see win, I think Clinton would be interesting, to see what a woman would do with this country.

I'm just me.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

How are americans shamed about Republicans bush has done nothing wrong americans or liberals make fun of bush and they controll most of the media so america or americans get bad ideas into there heads.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to see obama to be in the front line as all president before was all white, just want to ssee how a black person run one of the most powerul country in the world
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Thanks

See this is what im talking about just cause hes a differnt color people want him to be president instead people should pick which person they would think would be best for america not cause hes differnt.

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyloser View Post
    Somehow my parents think McCain is gonna win i don't know why though. I Don't vote for how they look like,only what they plan to do.
    Hilary wants to make it illegal for people under the age of 18 to buy rated Mature videogames. Even if they're parents are with them and give consent.
    Personally I dont think Hilary Clinton would be a good pesident. Neither would Obama. He is, in my opinion, a Nazi. lol. His minister is a racist. All the politics are wackos anyway. But anyway. Let's see how it comes out.

Meow. :3

Thanks

Thank you you and one other see that they are both asshole@ really thk god and hes right.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Thank you you and one other see that they are both asshole@ really thk god and hes right.
    Hell lucky you are a nobody, because the way you talk you are not different from Reverend Wright. If you were a friend of McCain's you would have destroyed his campaign and your face will be all over the news. You are no different than most of your other Republican voters, and most of Democratic voters. You just wanna stick to your team, close your ears and vote like a blind mice. I bet you don't even know what your candidate stands for without googling it RIGHT NOW.

You made 5-6 six posts in here and all you did was the same thing you condemn the others about, being an a-hole.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast