+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Battle is ON!!!!!!!!!!! (Presidential Candidates)

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: The Battle is ON!!!!!!!!!!!

I vote k i know who im voting for and you are a kid i bet you dont even know about this stuff i bet and i do know who im voting for i have picked Cain because i think hes the best choice and i dont think anybody is that good this year to chose from k i have study what these people do and what they vote for probaly unlike you give me a reason clinton or obama is a good choice.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    I vote k i know who im voting for and you are a kid i bet you dont even know about this stuff i bet.
    ~Warning~

Please may I ask you do not try to pick a fight with an old member of staff. If you have any problems with another member on the forum then please contact and moderator or admin. Do not start to try to start a flamming match. So either stop flamming or this thread will be closed and infactions will be given.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    ~Warning~

Please may I ask you do not try to pick a fight with an old member of staff. If you have any problems with another member on the forum then please contact and moderator or admin. Do not start to try to start a flamming match. So either stop flamming or this thread will be closed and infactions will be given.
    Tssssss... Sizzle Sizzle Sizzle..

Anyway, Legend got it right the first time. The only people getting hurt by this is the Democratic Party itself. Obama and Hilary are making this into one big joke. Instead of backing each other up in support for a Democratic president, they are laying this right into the hands of McCain. Hell, Hilary already said McCain would be a better president than Obama. Who is she fighting against? McCain or the Democrats?

That said, If I had to choose the lesser of two evils, I'd choose Obama. Hilary is all about 'politics.' She will say and do anything that promotes herself. She's already been caught in several lies and contradictions as it is. Bush is Bush. We all have had our problems with him, the old Congress, and the general direction of our country. Things are changing, anyway, but I don't think we're better off with Hilary as the first woman president of the United States. I can only pray.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I don' like any of the candidates; Hiliary can' decide which side of the fence she wants ta stand on, Obama has too many supporter that r haters, and McCain doesn' seem ta have a good plan goin' inta this. None r good candidates and it isn' gonna matter much which one any of us picks, we're in for another rough 4 years. Me, personally, I wanna c who'll come up wit a good solution for fixin' our economy and our healthcare system and so far, it seems ta me, not a single one of the candidates have even touched up on those issues.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

Hilary wouldn't work for me. She has been lying out of her teeth. If any one has seen when she said "I believe you need a leader with combat experiences, and I'm the one for you. One time when I went to (sorry I can not remember the country name right now) Africa we got out of the plane and a sniper started to shoot at us. So we ran to the car and got out of there." The funny thing was that the video of her there was she got out of the plane and was given flowers and she was waving.

Now Obama doesn't have the experiences like the other two, nut niether did JFK.

At this time right now I don't know who I want to win,but the person that does win has lot of things to fix.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Newbie animekidcam may be famous one day animekidcam may be famous one day animekidcam's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont like obama theres sumthing fishy about him
    hilary is a merderess (but it would be something to have a female president)

mcain well i have nothing against him yet i'll have to do some research about him
    [COLOR="Red"]im always in the shadows waiting to attack ,the attacker[/COLOR]

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rock on View Post
    Hilary wouldn't work for me. She has been lying out of her teeth. If any one has seen when she said "I believe you need a leader with combat experiences, and I'm the one for you. One time when I went to (sorry I can not remember the country name right now) Africa we got out of the plane and a sniper started to shoot at us. So we ran to the car and got out of there." The funny thing was that the video of her there was she got out of the plane and was given flowers and she was waving.

Now Obama doesn't have the experiences like the other two, nut niether did JFK.

At this time right now I don't know who I want to win,but the person that does win has lot of things to fix.
    It was in Serbia during the civil war that country went through. I remember that speech of her, then following day i was watching Fox news and they were reporting that lie of hers.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Well i hope this time that who ever wins doens't misappropriate the tax payer's money and put it all to tax but i like Obama though a bit wary of this candidate since he is your traditional politician i am not trying to start or pick a fight but i hope the person who truly wins this time does better.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast