+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful/V.S/Ugly

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Beautiful/V.S/Ugly

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    No i wouldnt, because her face could look like godzilla's.
    Oh My Divine God!!! Yes yes, I once got stunned out of my wits for believing flashy exterior [Clothes] equals to hot looks. I was just testing you there, Kastelic-Sami.

Great input, Kerry. Kudos to the pretty carrot! ^_^

Otaku setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617's Avatar
    Thanks

i cant really define beauty,but i get insulted all the tyme by society.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

ugly or pretty it's all a perspective
    on how poeple act around other's
    you might hang around group
    and there perspective is that you
    are ugly if your not thin or little enough
    for the wind to blow you over. then
    you might hang around another group
    that thinks being so thin and pretty
    makes you look sick from how small
    you are. they might evn say that that person
    is so skinny she must have some kind of sickness
    or something. the same can be said about being over
    over weight thewy might assum you sleep with a bucket
    of ice cream in your arm's from your size. your gonna be ugly
    no matter who you hang around with. perspective's need to change
    if there is going to be any kind of freindship from anyone.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

When it comes to physical beauty people do get treated differently as bad as that may be. I remember watching a Dr. Phil show and it said that studies show that beautiful people by society's standards get treated better, land better jobs, and earn more money.

As for me, I don't think it should matter what a person looks like. It is the person who should decide what treatment they get not looks.

Beauty cannot really be defined as other posts have pointed out. It really depends on the person and what their perception of beauty is.

Otaku Clow Sakura may be famous one day Clow Sakura may be famous one day Clow Sakura's Avatar
    Thanks

I think they should be treated the same way as everyone else, the 'ugly' ones. Everyone is the same. Its not what's outside, its whats inside.
    Smileys + Me =

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Clow Sakura
    I think they should be treated the same way as everyone else, the 'ugly' ones. Everyone is the same. Its not what's outside, its whats inside.
    ~!! I don't think there is such a thing as a 'ugly' person, but the ones that are truly ugly are the ones who think others are ugly. ^^ Every single living or nonliving entity is beautiful in it's own way, though what's obvious to one might not be so obvious to the other. All that is created by the infallible one is perfect and beautiful yet so unseemly for some.

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    ~!! I don't think there is such a thing as a 'ugly' person, but the ones that are truly ugly are the ones who think others are ugly. ^^ Every single living or nonliving entity is beautiful in it's own way, though what's obvious to one might not be so obvious to the other. All that is created by the infallible one is perfect and beautiful yet so unseemly for some.

Sagara-san basically said it all again. haha... ^o^ hats off to you, my dear Master. ^_^

eherm... as for my views:

Discrimination happens. Yet it should not. Man's inevitable fallacies causes these occurence.

Beauty isn't just bound in the realms of the physical aspects of a human. Even the person that has the 'prettiest' face (or so one might say), will also fade through the ages. Whilst the beauty within does not. Discrimination is a cancer in the society, as well as stereotypicalizing. It sadly engulfs people to tend to look at the outer side rather than knowing the beauty that lies within that person. However, like what Sagara-san said, we are beautiful in one's own ways. It's just the matter that man should learn acceptance and respect for others' individuality... oh my, i've said individuality for several times now... but hey, that's still the key, isn't it? ^_^

"Deviously Revamped."

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Beauty is definately more than skin deep. There's a difference between someone beautiful, and someone, "hot." I know there's a lot of bitchy girls at my school, whom are very attractive physically, yes, but it just isn't reflected in their personality. To me, a beautiful person has an incredible personally with a physique that compliments it. That's my simple defintion anyway.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast