+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful/V.S/Ugly

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Beautiful/V.S/Ugly

obviously, most of the time, in my community, the "beautiful" people get treated with more respect, but i try not to think that, because it's rather stupid, and it really doesn't matter. what matters really is the personality of the person. that truly defines who a person is.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie Aliasdragon01 may be famous one day Aliasdragon01 may be famous one day Aliasdragon01's Avatar
    Thanks

Alright, the question is do beautiful people get treated different. As in media beautiful or however you wanna describe it. In my opinion, yes and no. Like posted earlier. It's all in the inside. The personality. Some beautiful people are snotty as well as friendly. For example, my bro is a little on the chubby side, but you know what? He gets a lot of good attention cause of how hilarious he can be. I truly think it's all in the personality. I mean my friend hooked me up with his fiance's best friend. No, I didn't think she was the hottest chick there and no I didn't fall in love at first sight. However, from talking to her prior to meeting her she seemed like a nice person and I gave her a chance. Now, here I am in love.

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. That is my opinion. I truly think that some people are beautiful even if they are't popular or if they don't look appealing to anyone else. I think the world is shallow, and therefore, everyone rejects "ugly" people, and everyone follows the influence of "beautiful" people.

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, it's in my opinion who I think is beautifull or not. And it doesn't mean I treat them any diff. Who cares what others think about your taste. Don't settle for something you don't want right?

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

People still sometimes judge a book by the cover... In the news they made an experiment by having well trained experienced yet plain looking people apply for a job vs. really good looking not experienced models apply for the same job. the model like people got hired even though they had no qualifications and even got offered more money. In court someone can go to jail just for "looking" like a criminal. The reporter called this "lookism" - discrimination based on looks. Good looking people too are treated like they are dumb, people talk more slowly to blondes, people who wear hip hop clothes are treated like dope smugglers.. women that wear tight clothiing are treated like prostitutes, there's alot of prejudice in society.

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

beauty is in the eyes of the beholder....beautiful ppl might be that on the outside but ulgy in the inside and then ulgy might be beautifl in the inside....it's like the don't judge a book on it cover thing.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

mmmmm well some jobs reuire u have to physical beauty i.e modelling...so i guess some jobs do discriminate on looks but then again it is based on looks. some ppl are able to get jobs coz they look great n ppl want them to be the face of their company and so on. Society does discrimnate on pyshical beauty coz i always heard my friends talk behind ppl's back abt how ugly they are and so on

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

People are totally lying to themselves when they say looks aren't a factor in a relationship. When it boils down, guys care about Face, ass, breasts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast