+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful/V.S/Ugly

Otaku Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Beautiful/V.S/Ugly

what is beauty...personally its on the inside, at least thats what i believe

awesome sig, thanx aiora

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

It's on the outside. Being Sexy/cute/hot looking are all leading factors in a relationship.

It explains why ugly guys get the ugly girls and vice versa.

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    It's on the outside. Being Sexy/cute/hot looking are all leading factors in a relationship.

It explains why ugly guys get the ugly girls and vice versa.
    that is not always true have u not seen rich geeky guys? wonder why the hot wives and gf's?. it's on looks and personality and money i guess.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Newbie bloody_ryoko may be famous one day bloody_ryoko may be famous one day bloody_ryoko's Avatar
    somewhere out there with my beloved ITACHI-san
    Thanks

physical looks and riches are huge factors of our society to be able to cope up with other people. but these things are not the only things to consider. sometimes the not-so-good-looking people are way better than the good looking ones. but due to the discrimination thingy, most of those people are not given the chance to show what they can do. brain should also be considered in our cruel world. what's the use of your oh-so-gorgeous-drop-dead-looks if your stupid?? i say that people should treat eachh other equally regardless of what they look like.

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

A standard to beauty does not exist. What one thinks is beautiful one might find not so. People who define people by there beauty are a waste of time. Shallow. I never think of who is beautiful or not. My friendship is not a game. And will not be given to those who live by eye candy. Loyalties will be lost.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

dont hate me becuase i am beautifull lol
    anyway i think self image is to much
    of a fade nomne take them self at face
    value and thats sad
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie G_khan may be famous one day G_khan may be famous one day G_khan's Avatar
    Thanks

People are constantly jusdged by the way they viewed by others. They will be discrimintated against by the way they present themselves, no employer in their right mind will employ someone who looks like theyve come off the street, fair enough. I couldnt catergorise myself as fair, plain or nasty but i know enough to make the effort to present my self well when i want to make a possitive impression, because i know people are swayed by the way they first see you, and later if your lucky they will then judge you by personality, but they will still judge you - by whatever standards that have been instilled in them...@_@
    spirits are aallllwwwaaayss wwiiiiiiitthhhh yyyoooouuuuuuuuuu bbbbbooooohahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hah......

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Red face Re: Beautiful/V.S/Ugly

Quote Originally Posted by Othello
    Here's another thing i have been thinking about.... Beautiful people and the people that are "not beautiful" by societys standards. Do they really Get treated differently? should they be treated differently? I don't believe so....
    How many people can admit to being either one of the "beautiful" people who have shunned the "under-standard looking" people. And who can admit to being the "not-so-beautiful" person being picked on by the "beautiful" people. Why do people treat those in "lacking" differently then those who are so called beautiful.
    Your thoughts please.------------------
    I can admit to being the "not-so-beautiful" people. I know that i would get picked on early in my school life (the younger years). I would be one of those who would get picked on because i wasn't wearing the right style of clothes etc but it soon changed when i got to high school.

I think these days, people will always get treated differently because of the levels of beauty that is concidered to be varied a great deal. For is someone was beautiful, then they are the more confident and dress to impress no matter what the occassion. They would very fashionable clothes with the right lables and the right style. I was never really one of those people because i know that i wasn't really one to follow the fashion because i would wear what i wanted to wear. For i still don't really follow the fashion. It just seems that with every season, there is a new fashion and i don't have enough money to follow it all the time. From my personal perspective - beauty does come with a price. Because they are able to follow fashions, and spend that much money on the new seasons clothes.

However, everyone is beautiful. Because everyone deep down are beautiful. People who are not concidered beautiful are. its just these days people look on the outside and their appearence rather than their personality. For these days people have become so materialistic.

If you look at everyone here on AO, and you look at their pictures of them selves, no one is not beautiful because they all have their own style of how they dress and that makes them beautiful because they show their personality in the way they dress. They are more creative and reveal them selves more. Where as, with people who are concidered beautiful out side are almost concidered fake because they only follow someone else in the way they dress, they are not being an individual. They are not showing who they really are deep down.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast