+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Behavioral changes

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Behavioral changes

all this sounds good and reallyyou idea of you not changing just your feeling or emotion changing is true but my surounds have never really chamges i never felt like changing it just happened with time my being 33 i can say this but maybe not in others casses,but still my feeling never realy changed anything in my life or me in that fact.
    an example of this would be from the time i was 12 til 18 i had no real freind as as such i went tha time soladarity wich mean no one could influnce me at all
    but after doing this t long i CHOSE my self to take a chance at making freinds with out anyone saying or doing anything to me or for me.
    so you idea is one corect way but those typ of changes have a perodox
    wixh can have many perception's and points of views , your way is one
    of many in this perodox
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

yes but you have to take into account that almost everything that has has an action has a reaction.......so if something bad happens you are going to try to shelter yourself........which causes a change in your personality.......if something good happens they learn to enjoy and cherish that good.....which cause's there personality to change for the better.........so in theory this is correct but........it does change your personality over a set period of time.........

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    Thanks

yea it does butnit dosnt realy mean that my actions caused me to react in a way that lead em to want freinds ,but you could be riight but i never really had anything to shelter my self from but at the same time i also was lonly wich came from that ,wich is one of the perception form that peradox i mentioned before

Newbie ace_resistance may be famous one day ace_resistance may be famous one day ace_resistance's Avatar
    Thanks

aw man theres finally a great subject to talk about and i dont know how to start

lets see you do have a point
    and from what i see
    people will act a certain way all their lifes unless their desire is strong enough to change
    or something happens that causes the changes within their brain that makes them want to act differently cause they do not want to lose something, or they want too gain something from it.....
    but if their will isnt strong enough to support the changes that go around they will end up resorting to their old habits

ex.....H_M....if they know what im saying about theat and only one person should

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

..people do not change. i once thought they could, but no matter what, you are still the same person. there isn't any power to change your fate.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Thanks

thats true also but i thinkmy will is pretty strong or i would have turned in to a hermit again by now you know a shut in,nut my belife in wanting friends kepts me and is still keeping me from going back,but like i said though i had no suport to do this it came from with in wich make me belvie that you dont eed anyone thelpor make you change for the better its all up to you and what you want for your self .

Newbie Kitsunetsuki may be famous one day Kitsunetsuki may be famous one day Kitsunetsuki's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm going to make this simple.
    My opinion.
    LIfe is what you make of it.If you wan't to change something about yourself you can,alot of people tell me others will never change.It's true because the other never try to change.I did change.But for somewhat worse.A friend stabed be in the back and now i'm living with it.But I don't trust people so easily anymore.Now my heart is frozen.
    Last edited by Kitsunetsuki; Sep 14, 2006 at 03:19 PM.

"Nothing happens by chance. Life has a design all it’s own. For one person’s sacrifice can be another’s salvation."~The Outer Limits
    R.I.P. "I wont forget you"VP

Otaku manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic's Avatar
    Thanks

i think some peole always have the same personality, it takes soem very strong emotions like love hate or greed to change the way a person acts forever, yet over the course of a day or week people can change but then go back to normal

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast