+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Behavioral changes

Newbie Sailor_Saturn may be famous one day Sailor_Saturn may be famous one day Sailor_Saturn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Behavioral changes

I think someone's behavior depends on what is going on currently in their lives. Could be anything. And depending on the mood that it puts the person in, their behavior towards things can totally change from time to time even if it is just a two day period. Well, that's what I think.

"Along with death...hope and rebirth can begin." -Sailor Saturn

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ace_resistance View Post
    aw man theres finally a great subject to talk about and i dont know how to start

lets see you do have a point
    and from what i see
    people will act a certain way all their lifes unless their desire is strong enough to change
    or something happens that causes the changes within their brain that makes them want to act differently cause they do not want to lose something, or they want too gain something from it.....
    but if their will isnt strong enough to support the changes that go around they will end up resorting to their old habits

ex.....H_M....if they know what im saying about theat and only one person should

.........using me as an example..............lets see.......

if a person meets another person......and that person is not the best for them.....they can change them in a negative way.........despite the "will" of the person......you will still be changed........little by little........but in the end your whole persona will have changed............

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the process of change is based on teeter tottering between fear and desire. If someone fears change they will not change.. but there will be motivation to change if a desire overrides fear.... like say learning to drive for example. Then one can change from being a non-driver to a driver through a learning process that requires determination and practice. Anyone could do anything if they put their mind to it and applies knowledge to be effective towards a goal if they want it badly enough ...thus the subconscious search for meaning in life for greater quality of life. If desire overrides fear of accidents it is possible to change from pedestrian to driver. The myriad of habits it takes to be a driver presents a challenge that can be overcome with teaching and practice. One can unlearn fear of driving or even habits of smoking, nail biting, or any bad habit by replacing it with a good habit if there is reward to it ( like getting a job for money)not just danger avoidance. Who knows? ...Seals can be trained, shamoo trained, why not humans? People can adapt to new healthy habits through support groups, counseling and most of all through the healing agent of love. It just takes honesty, and letting go of denial, and awareness to know one needs help, accept that help and have a reasonble plan to effect change. Just ask Dr. Phil

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

This isnt something you just came up with. There is an existing thing. It is called conditioning. But you have some things misconstrewed. People do change from cause and effect. It may be a situation, but people are part of the equation.

Read about conditioning on this link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operant_conditioning

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Newbie doesntmatter23 may be famous one day doesntmatter23 may be famous one day doesntmatter23's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont agree, people do change and they change either due to a tramatic experience, near death exp, or religion, or people in general.

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

People change when they want to change or they might change by the natural ways of the hormonas.

perdoname michelle!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3