Closed Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: is being bisexual wrong?

Newbie susan_thegothgirl may be famous one day susan_thegothgirl may be famous one day susan_thegothgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: is being bisexual wrong?

ha, u lil liar, ur the one that convinced me to do it

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea see, Rockerz and Goths rule, they understand eachother. I'm glad i rose your confidence, just chill with your own people, being different is cool, but don't push others aside becuase they are not what you want them to be, because sometimes otherz can help aswell. We where born an original, don't die a copy .

Newbie stealthfox448 may be famous one day stealthfox448 may be famous one day stealthfox448's Avatar
    Thanks

i love susan oh ya and wat bis are so great

Newbie susan_thegothgirl may be famous one day susan_thegothgirl may be famous one day susan_thegothgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

EXACTLY!!! that's what i try to tell people but they be like no way, goths r scary and stuff but if u get to kno them they r totally awesome! and for real could u see me dying a copy? lol
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    and hey fox! chaos meet my boyfriend!
    Last edited by susan_thegothgirl; Jul 15, 2006 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Newbie Kurumi may be famous one day Kurumi may be famous one day Kurumi's Avatar
    Thanks

Being Bi or gay is as normal as being black or white. You can't change it. Why on earth do clasify it anyway? It's just another part of being human.

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea, i remember when i was scared of goths lol, what a lil wimp i was, there was this goth girl that always walked and talked to me to school lol. Eventually i found out that she wasn't that bad, actually she was a pretty cool person...pretty sexy in all the dark clothing lol, thats not the only reason i enjoyed walking with her :P
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurumi
    Being Bi or gay is as normal as being black or white. You can't change it. Why on earth do clasify it anyway? It's just another part of being human.
    I agree with ya Kurumi. Its just another part of being human
    Last edited by Lord of Chaos; Jul 15, 2006 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't call it "normal," but it is a part of todays society. (regrettibly.) As I've always said, if you want to be a certain person, be prepared for the shit that comes with it. It's just mind over matter. If you don't mind, it won't matter. As far as announcing at school, eh, depends on how gay your new school is, lol.

Newbie stealthfox448 may be famous one day stealthfox448 may be famous one day stealthfox448's Avatar
    Thanks

bisexual exscepially girls are so sexy and susan is like one of the most sexiest bis in te world but i dunno im not cool with the trip pants though

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast