+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Is being spoilt wrong?

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Is being spoilt wrong?

Some parents spoil their kids we all know that but do you think it is wrong ?

On the one hand you have the chance that they may become a spoilt brat and demand everything that they want but it shows that you really love your child.

I am spoilt and i certainly dont demand everything in sight and im not a brat but some people think that because i get a lotta stuff that ultimately i am a brat i urge that i am not.

Is it really the fact that i am spoilt or that the other people are not spoilt enough?

So do you think that spoiling somebody is wrong even if your trying to show love and affection?
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is being spoilt wrong?

Well it is wrong because when the kid that has been spoiled goes out to the real world it will be hard for he/she to face reality.

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah but im spoilt and i am prepared for most stuff like bills i have seen how large bills can be like council tax and electricity gas etc....etc and work, failure, debt and stuff and the fact then when i eventually move out of my house i will not be able to have most of the stuff i have today.
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

............ hmmm...

I was spoiled when I was a child.

And I MEAN REALLY SPOILED!

Every toy I wanted, I got.
    And if I didn't, I put on a tantrum or cried until I got it! ...and I ALWAYS got it.

I had more toys than anyone I knew during that time.
    I was selfish and wouldn't let anyone play with me....

......... but when I was put out into the "real world" (AKA a school in Las Vegas when they didn't censor things) ...

I was... shot down so many times...

I mean, I was always beat up by my brother and physically-punished by my mom... but I was still a brat as always...

...until I went to that school...

... they hated everything I was... I had no friends.....
    ... ... I was just a cocky boy who never deserved anything he got...

........ it hurt like hell, and I went EMO at a very young age because of it (try being emo at 3rd grade) .........

But hell, it helped out a lot. It made me see so many things I never saw before.

... it helped me understand more people than they even could understand.

^__^ So... nothing wrong with being spoiled... they'll eventually be kicked into the light... one day or another...

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Heck, i'm almost 18 years old and i thanks my parents that they didn't spoil me. Now i'm kinda ready to go to the real world.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

No. I was spoiled, and look at me, and I still am. I tpying on my new labtop right now. But it doesn't come easy. Since the Parents aren't together. The stuff comes in more. but I had to get good grades as well, or it would all be gone. And because I'm the only girl out of 5 so. I feel like the world I'm ready for.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    Well it is wrong because when the kid that has been spoiled goes out to the real world it will be hard for he/she to face reality.
    I agree. Parents don't do their kids any favors if they give in to every one of their child's demands. The real world just doesn't work like that. And I don't think that spoiling your kid rotten is how you say "I love you". I live in a dorm at college, and I have to say, you can really tell who the spoiled kids are. They are the ones that don't understand compromise, or that what they're doing might be inconviencing other people, or even how to clean up after themselves. You can just tell that their parents let them get away with murder at home, because they bring their "spoiled" skills out into the real world, thinking they'll work, and they don't.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Newbie scriver058 may be famous one day scriver058 may be famous one day scriver058's Avatar
    Thanks

Hell yes, it's wrong to be spoilt. Who wants to deal with a spoiled brat? I won't have my kids thinking that they can get what they want in life by throwing a tantrum because it won't work. The last thing my kids will be is spoiled. Not that I have kids now, but when I do. A long, long time from now.

The post is over. The world may continue now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast