+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Is being spoilt wrong?

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is being spoilt wrong?

I agree with the hypno boy
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Newbie Ikawa may be famous one day Ikawa may be famous one day Ikawa's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree too with Hypnotikboy

Which is why u see these tv shows about swapping lifes with a poor person to a rich person.

P.S Twitchy your sig info on the quote from Hellsing is also something that offends Christians....I'm not one tho, but im just respecting ppls religions

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

i suppose it is wrong, but it is nice to get something from your parents every once in a while to know they care for you.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ikawa
    P.S Twitchy your sig info on the quote from Hellsing is also something that offends Christians....I'm not one tho, but im just respecting ppls religions
    O_o why would it be offensive? Impure souls DO go to hell according to the Bible...
    o_o But I'm not gonna' go any further than that. (for sake that this is a different topic)

<_< I still think there's nothing wrong about being spoiled... in the end, they will find out...

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hypnotikboy
    yeah, being spoiled is wrong. a person being spoiled might not know how to deal with resposiblities in the future
    true but then u could be one of those rare ppl who wind up good in the end

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

>_O WHAT DO YOU MEAN RARE?!!

... -.- I know that should be a compliment... but er....

....... >_> Actually, that is a compliment. ^_^ YAY!

... it's not so much that spoiling is bad, it's bad parenting and teachings that are bad..... Spoiling just makes it harder for the child to understand the harshness of life.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Heheh it appears that SK is rather touchy on this subject...Heheh jkjkjk Ehhhh don't hurt me...I'm innocent I swear INNOCENT!

Blah ANNNYYYYWWWAAAAAAYYYZZZZZZ,

Spoiled or none...all that matters is who that person becomes.
    Like SK.

Hmmm.....I probably gunna spoil my kiddies....but also let them stay on their own feet at the same time... There's nothing wrong with Love for your children.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Depends how your spoiled and it also depends on your trait of character.

If you naturally tend to want things without any refusals, then its a bad thing to spoil.

If you tend to ask only what you need when you need it, its okay to be spoiled to a certain degree. Meaning, if you need money to take the bus to go see a friend and you don't have any money, your parents could give you some money to go see someone. If its raining outside and the bus stop if far off and you want your parents to take you, that's okay, but if its a nice day outside, parents shouldn't take their children and let them take the bus or use their bike, giving them exercise and discipline simultaneously.

If you tend to always do things on your own and never ask anything, well that's the best way the crash into problems, but you learn to deal with them so usually you end up in a winning situation with a few problems along the way.

For example, I've been a bit spoiled in the past and I rarely asked for more than I needed usually and sometimes I insisted, but not to the point of making my dad too angry at me. My sister on the other hand is the spoiled brat who braggs till she gets what she wants. I live right now in an apartment, I have a bit of difficulty paying off a few things, but I'm getting better at it and try to make it without asking for my dad's help most of the time. My sister moved into an apartment, can barely pay her bills, has a better salary then me, is paid her food by my dad, has a credit card full at 1500$ and the list goes on.

The example above shows me that was a bit spoiled, but as I have somewhat difficulty at doing things on my own, I run sometimes into problems, but I try to fix them on my own. My sister has been super spoiled and well...she's in over her head.

Moral of the above, it depends on your trait of character all and all if its good to be spoiled or not, that's for your parents to decide and notice.

That's that so happy discussing XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast