+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Is being spoilt wrong?

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is being spoilt wrong?

I don't rely on any one but my sister. She is more of a mother then my own parents. She looks out for me and i look out for her and she can drive. So, and i dont want to rely on my parents for the rest of my life.

Tanks zyta

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

-Question in the Title-

This is my view. It is alright to get spoiled, only if conditions allow, but you must learn, too, in the process. One should realize that he/she is spoiled, and must change. If one does that, that one has learned a few valuable ways/lessons. If not, they just have to grow up. As for why I said being spoiled is not a big deal, consider this: To comphrehend the real taste of how 'good' feels like, you must taste the 'bad,' too. It allows us to see things, comparatively. That is why we have the 'good' and the 'bad' in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighting Count
    thats what i wanted to say while read this thread it is the parents
    I do think that parents must take the blame, but not entirely because friends and the environment plays a large role, too. For example, a person, who has a family of friendly, non-smoking parents might still become a smoker due to their friends. Either way, I believe, one must take the sole blame onto himself/herself, and live up to find ways to exonerate that blame. Little children, I can understand, but teens and adults, they have developed minds, and they should consider to be the charioteers of their minds, not the others.

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    -Question in the Title-

This is my view. It is alright to get spoiled, only if conditions allow, but you must learn, too, in the process. One should realize that he/she is spoiled, and must change. If one does that, that one has learned a few valuable ways/lessons. If not, they just have to grow up. As for why I said being spoiled is not a big deal, consider this: To comphrehend the real taste of how 'good' feels like, you must taste the 'bad,' too. It allows us to see things, comparatively. That is why we have the 'good' and the 'bad' in the world.

I do think that parents must take the blame, but not entirely because friends and the environment plays a large role, too. For example, a person, who has a family of friendly, non-smoking parents might still become a smoker due to their friends. Either way, I believe, one must take the sole blame onto himself/herself, and live up to find ways to exonerate that blame. Little children, I can understand, but teens and adults, they have developed minds, and they should consider to be the charioteers of their minds, not the others.
    but i think u guys are right, it the parints fault........??

Tanks zyta

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hiei9957
    but i think u guys are right, it the parints fault........??
    Parents are at fault, but they are the only ones to take the blame. Depending on how you look at it, friends, society, and the person himself/herself can be at fault, too. That is what I was trying to say. ^^

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Parents are at fault, but they are the only ones to take the blame. Depending on how you look at it, friends, society, and the person himself/herself can be at fault, too. That is what I was trying to say. ^^
    how when you where brougt up getting every thing u want.

Tanks zyta

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hiei9957
    how when you where brougt up getting every thing u want.
    Yes, my parents have kept me happy, but I have to do the same, too. So, I have learnt to provide all that they please. I am not speaking of mundane things. Lesson learnt! Right now, I walk carrying the principle that you should give more than you take. See, my family acted as the mirror of my blemishes, so as I see through them, I learn. It is plain beautiful.

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Spoilt is a negative word; so its wrong...
    Wanna be a man; learn the hard way...

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

Spoiling a kid is good for him, because it boosts self-confidence. And that's the most important thing when getting jobs and lovers. I don't think you could disprove this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast