+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Better use of our inmates.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Better use of our inmates.

Agree!!!
    We should put them to produce and to work on the stuff that almost no one wants to do. Like legend said: sent them to fight (instead of sending students)... or the govt could put the to work on some hard jobs. Hey! someone has to do it and it is a way to not denigrate them as humans, and to use them on a productive way for society... however we have also to put in balance what put them in jail... and see if that person is capable to serve the society without making any harm to it.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Newbie The Last Flame is off to a good start The Last Flame's Avatar
    Thanks

Well if they rape or murder I am 100% percent for them being put to death. I say we just let them rot in jail. If they get to leave jail everyday just to do some odd job they would only have a better chance of getting away with them being outside, and the jail being up all the time. Thus leading to more, and more run away inmates which will lead to a increase in crime. So I say leave them in the jails.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Flame View Post
    Well if they rape or murder I am 100% percent for them being put to death. I say we just let them rot in jail. If they get to leave jail everyday just to do some odd job they would only have a better chance of getting away with them being outside, and the jail being up all the time. Thus leading to more, and more run away inmates which will lead to a increase in crime. So I say leave them in the jails.
    I heard on the news today that they were debating wether to bring hannging back into action, it's still being decided if this law will be passed through the court and then it has to be accepted as a law Etc. But i belive it would be good as our inmates are getting away with murder and serving an easy sentence, (Thats what it said on the news anyway)

Newbie lisacheers is off to a good start lisacheers's Avatar
    at a place of regret and hate.. where only sorrow and darkness is let in
    Thanks

hey did you watch the new and see what they found in the prison i think we should make inmate do more so they are not makeing weapons. you know right.
    hi whats up

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont agree with you on that.Yes thety have done some very bad things in thier life. But Killing them becasue they have killed someone makes use like them. DO you want to be like them. SOme of them had no way out and to get out of the pain had to kill or run away. NOw i'm not saying im for people killing to slove there problems, but they didnt have the thinking capabled to think of other ways. TO kill some one no matter what crime they did is still clod blooded murder. "AND THAT IS A SIN"
    YEs sending more people into a jail and not killing them cost more, but why not have them go to work on farms. Like Abu Dhabi said.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rock on View Post
    But Killing them because they have killed someone makes use like them. TO kill some one no matter what crime they did is still clod blooded murder. "AND THAT IS A SIN"
    Thats just what People who don't feel its right tell you to make you see it there way. So do you believe a soldier that kills in war are cold blooded murderers?

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Thats just what People who don't feel its right tell you to make you see it there way. So do you believe a soldier that kills in war are cold blooded murderers?
    Miroku I agree soldiers are given duities to kill, thats why they joined the army usually. Also killing them would be good as it lowers our population as it is too big, also killing them makes more room in the crowded prisons for other prisoners that havent done such severe crimes, making more room as if their are less people about in prison their is no need to build more. and my main point is, they deserve it usually hanging the traditional way may lower the crime rate as murderers will now know if they kill a good old rope is waiting to lead them to the after life. Look it as revenge for person killed. One for One.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

No for the people they killed are trying to kill them at the same time.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3