+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: the blind driving?

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the blind driving?

Hey now, I wasn't targeting everyone ^^; I understood what you both meant. Princesslady didn't say the law specified a certain blind group but some people just jumped on the bandwagon of thinking it was just total blind people - so I just wanted to note that there are all kinds of blind people drive now Sorry ^^;
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Seems a little Whacky to me. but whatever happens, happens i suppose.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

wow... to tell u the truth... I heard about a blind dude down in Peru that can drive... ofcoure not alone... and at a very low speed.... but he can drive... I saw a report about him a while ago.... he has a friend that goes discribing the road for him and he can do it... but he goes lika at 5MH lol......
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

If they let the blind to drive, then my illegal brothers should get the opportunity to drive too.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Well you've got frickin' geniuses running your state! Hell, let's let the blind drive, raise up everyone's insurance even more!! The blind can't drive, like, ever. I think someone just brought up the idea to humor one of their voters, but never intended to actually pass it. The worst thing is there's nothing in the constitution that says they can't pass this, not that it ever would. Sounds like political gossip at most.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree with Dark. even if this is brought to the legislature, it won't pass, you have to be some kind of idiot to let such a legislation to pass.

Otaku N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n's Avatar
    Thanks

I say its possible but they shouldnt go alone

thank u SasuraiHell
    go -=NOOBZ=- clan!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I don't care about plausibility. It's a matter of safety, I mean christ, it's already dangerous out there, why make it even more dangerous? There's just certain people you don't let drive, and that's young kids, really old people, the blind, and women. (last one's a joke ladies, calm down.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast