Closed Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast

Thread: blood relatives dating?

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, it's against nature but when it comes to sister/brother it's wrong.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    DId anybody see that X-Files episode where this hillbilly family was imbreeding. The sons were doing their mother, who had no legs and was kept under the bed.They were all badly deformed. *Pukes*

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Whoa, that's horrifying - such a extreme example, Miroku-sami. That's why, people should just love one another and never seek lust such as that S-word.

Imbreeding?

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think its wrong soOo wrong!

I did see that episode too >.>

There are lots of people out there, enough for everyone to love! Don't just stick with your family!

Incest is wrong!

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think you should use episodes of the "X-Files" as backing for arguments. :|

Otaku manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic's Avatar
    Thanks
    it's just wrong and really creepy and i think that if you love someone that you should be with them but you shoudn't be in love with your sibling or ANYONE in your family in the first place. There are billions of people on our planet so i think you can find someone better than you sibling

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks
    jesus christ thats gross. dont you realize if you two have a kid, then the kid will be messed up because both of your DNA is too close, the genes get all messed up

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shu View Post
    jesus christ thats gross. dont you realize if you two have a kid, then the kid will be messed up because both of your DNA is too close, the genes get all messed up
    I'll have you know that your post is borderline flaming.

I would like to point out that I've noticed a certain lack of tolerance in this thread as a whole. You're free to express your own opinion but you're not free to put someone down because they share a different one.

Not to mention we're not really talking about siblings, more distant relatives seems to have been the course that this thread has been taking thusfar.

And for God's sake get the facts straight people, the increase in risk of genetic disorders when dealing with relations between blood relatives who are not members of your immediate family is not anywhere near as large as what rumors, movies, and urban legends will try and say.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast