Closed Thread
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast

Thread: blood relatives dating?

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta View Post
    Not to mention we're not really talking about siblings, more distant relatives seems to have been the course that this thread has been taking thusfar.

And for God's sake get the facts straight people, the increase in risk of genetic disorders when dealing with relations between blood relatives who are not members of your immediate family is not anywhere near as large as what rumors, movies, and urban legends will try and say.
    Veg is right, as always. What we really have been talking is that what you
    think it's line between no and yes. So far I think most of people have accepted
    2nd cousin, and 1st has been under heavy "fight".

And also true on the genes, it's not so large what people say...when outside
    immediate family.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Newbie HipnautikBoy may be famous one day HipnautikBoy may be famous one day
    Thanks
    if the relative is hot, then its okay. lol jus playin

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well... if Soshi was my brother... i would still love him the way i do know... mentally... emotionally... and physically.

This is more of a question of "How far can love go?" than "Would you want to do it with your sister?"

Personally, i believe that most incest comes from one just being dependent on the other and it turns physical. in that regard, i do not agree, becuz it comes from a selfishness. however... however... whose to say that siblings cannot love eachother? it's cerainly not recommended (think of the family and the children)... what can you say when your heart beats for another one of your mother's children?

^_^ that's just what i think... cuz i'd love my Soshi if he was man, woman, brother, sister, mother, father, dog, cat... he is who he is... and that's whay i love him.

Newbie Jackleonfraust may be famous one day Jackleonfraust may be famous one day
    Thanks
    why not spread the gene pool out a bit if your family's genes are so good that you just can't resist, you think you might like to have more family about.

as it is, i would like to thank inbreeding for purifying the actively seeking breeding grounds by keeping defects at there homes.

EDIT: STOP DELETING MY POSTS
    Last edited by Jackleonfraust; Sep 29, 2006 at 01:15 PM.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks
    Why do people dislike things they haven's seen yet =____= It might not be that disgusting.... Didn't I say on AO that Love Is Irrational??? Look at it this way... When you're in love you tend to forget everything around you BUT the person you're in love with. Now, Adam and Eve... they had children, then their children had children with their own relatives... not like they had knowledge uncles and aunts and cousins did they? ^_^;; Yeah I'm not Christian so I might be wrong according to The Bible... sorry >_<

So... I'll give you another example. A daughter of a millionaire fell in love with a gardner, is that wrong? No it's not! It proves love is irrational. Dating your cousin might been seen as a bad influence in people's eyes but they have to have an open mind. True there are chance of the child of getting gentic diseases, but that can be prevented right? Or maybe not. Anyways you can't say that- "You love this person immensely but you cannot marry him/her because she is your blood relative" >.< I mean come on; are you going to let anyone snatch you away from your love? Can you say that- "Isn't there any other girl/boy in this world?" What if people snatch you away from the love of your life just because he/she is different skin/background etc?

Otaku Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze's Avatar
    Thanks
    Aw, I think siblings love is (very) unappropriate. And yes, it's not well-known, but their kid might be harmed cause of genetic issue...
    But, if you have loved someone (even your bro/sis/etc) can you really just forget him/her? Maybe yes maybe no.
    It's kinda difficult decision, but at least think the risk.

Lives link to one another, and the world continues...

Newbie IrregularGanime may be famous one day IrregularGanime may be famous one day IrregularGanime's Avatar
    Thanks
    ...i don't see why not.
    IMO, what is wrong with dating a relative. though honestly i may seem wrong, in the end, it's about understanding their feelings as to why they are dating first.

What are their values and beliefs that place them to do such actions?

if it is true to their own beliefs and identity, then I won't say its wrong.

i won't go to issues of genetic birth or any of this irelevent issues. this isn't as deep as you want it to go, unless to want to know. but right now as topic says, it mainly about blood relatives dating, and honestly, I don't see anything wrong with that. why this happens is all about values and beliefs. if both truly love each other, i don't think I would stop them in the first place.
    My blog...

http://www.questforrythm.blogspot.com/

Society my decide, but only I will determine my own destiny.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are ethics involve here....incest is an absolute no-no.....my god....y is this still going on? Love maybe irrational but....u're screwing up ur own genetics!!....anyways.....i did a cousin hot but tht was coz i didnt know she was a relative n then like my brother's like, u do know she's our cousin right?....i tot....oooo okay nvr mind....>.<

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast