Closed Thread
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: blood relatives dating?

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: blood relatives dating?

OMG can u say disgusting this is sick y woudl u even think about dating ur reletive idc how hot they are its just not right ur relation to them mentally sholdnt b oo man shes a babe or man hes hot its like NOOO ur mentalilty should b like a borther and sister i dont look at my cousin lustfully bc i think of her as like my little sister man this is just sick *Pukes*
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Even under the circumstances that you never knew a cousin, let's say, or other relative and if you found out your related it's still a little messed up to fall in love with them. I can understand if you looked at a relative who you never grew up with or met before and was a little attracted to him/her, but to try and have a relationship with them.....................creepy. But that's just my opinion.

Newbie Vassago may be famous one day Vassago may be famous one day Vassago's Avatar
    Thanks

My god, why is this even being discussed?

You'd have to be pretty desperate to resort to blood relatives.
    I gave my heart.
    My blood.

Nothing is forever.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree. you must be really desperate. it's nasty and wrong by all genetic codes.moral codes, and all religions

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    i agree. you must be really desperate. it's nasty and wrong by all genetic codes.moral codes, and all religions
    What you mean by genetic codes?
    As far as I'm aware of the genes won't build up your personality or behaviour.
    Well, maybe in some cases but this ain't one.

Moral codes...Maybe moral of the public, but maybe not moral of two invidual persons.
    And moral ain't a law/rule, it's just something we think about that question.
    Some might think that relationship between is cousins bad...But some say it's ok, like me.

And what about religion. Well in modern world we shouldn't be bounded to
    religion as much we used to. I addmit that there are still alot of highly
    religious people, but also we have right to believe what we think is right, or
    choose not to believe in any god or demon.

So shoot me for my comments if you want, but keep in mind that I'll be waiting...

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

You can't going around calling people immoral and gross just because they fell in love with a relative. Although it may not be accepted by most people, it's their lives and they have the right to choose. And don't even bring religion into this because brothers and sisters were mating back in adam and eves time and it was accepted. Even though I don't personally agree with it, it's still their choice. God gave everybody the right to choose and make their own decisions. Besides, it could be a lot worse than cousins.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

well i think its due for me to post in here.

"ewwww groossss nooooooo".

Thats what comes to mind but i will not fly off an handles here.

Like gayness, i think its wrong and its just something not so hot. but i wont say "you people should die", if thats what you believe in and think is alright, then fine by me, its your choice, then so be it. you love a cousin, a little wierd without question, but too bad... i thought we'd be better off together, :P loljk.

oh yeh, the all so infamous "flipper children", is that actually true?(just curious, not starting anything here, )

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

enetic codes whatever!!! it's nasty and sickning. i woud never do that. family dating family is terrible and down right desperate

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast