Closed Thread
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: blood relatives dating?

Newbie kiara may be famous one day kiara may be famous one day kiara's Avatar
    NY USA hanging out with the teen titans lol
    Thanks

Re: blood relatives dating?

heres another way to look at it. If animals can do it why cant we? After all thats all we are. We are animals!! So whats the difference besides us being more complex.....

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

i dunno coz there r ppl saying it doesn't matter n others saying its immoral.wat i don't get is y ppl related fall for each other in the first place.

Newbie Twisted Fate may be famous one day Twisted Fate may be famous one day
    Thanks

to me i think its not that wrong because the society is the only one saying that it is wrong and should not be done while from the earliest civilizations it is not prohibited. The problem is that there's a chance that if the couple are to have a baby it has higher risk for some genetic defects. And we cant do anything if they fall in love w/ each other. That is love!

Newbie Demonra may be famous one day Demonra may be famous one day Demonra's Avatar
    Thanks

It's not really wrong...but let say a girl and boy that are relatives get married and have a child....the child will become abnormal...I have no idea how..but my friends and I were talking about it once....well,maybe they can just adopt a child,gives that child a better future......
    Look to your right and you might see money...haha,got you!

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Demonra View Post
    It's not really wrong...but let say a girl and boy that are relatives get married and have a child....the child will become abnormal...I have no idea how..but my friends and I were talking about it once....well,maybe they can just adopt a child,gives that child a better future......
    Perhaps you should have read some of the posts in this thread stating how low the chances are for abnormalities in most blood relatives besides siblings.

Newbie Daemoniac Night may be famous one day Daemoniac Night may be famous one day
    Thanks

People spread all over the world all comming from Adam and Eve so their children had to... well you know.
    But in the bible (can't remember where, think it was before Noah)they were told to stop.
    So in conclusion, blood relatives dating. Bad!

PS Scientific studies proved a 79% chance of creation being real over the 21% chance of evolution.(Saw a documentry about in on Nasional Geografic).

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daemoniac Night View Post
    PS Scientific studies proved a 79% chance of creation being real over the 21% chance of evolution.(Saw a documentry about in on Nasional Geografic).
    Do you have any additional information as to the source of this? It's just that in my entire college career just about every text book, journal, literature review, and study I've come across has stated blatantly otherwise.

Not to mention I believe the scientific community stated that since there has been no evidence found in terms of creationism, it's impossible to conduct studies on it.

And lastly, you might want to check your wording there, as anyone who knows anything about scientific studies knows that a study can never prove a theory, only support it. Your words seem to be that of bystander of the scientific community, not a member of it.

Newbie Daemoniac Night may be famous one day Daemoniac Night may be famous one day
    Thanks
    If it makes you feel any better the second half of the show had the big bang and Creation and The big bang won with about 98%.
    But I geuss I shouldn't argue with you, cause like you said studies can only support a theory.

Next time I'll search for prove about my arguement before posting.

Search through the Bible but couldn't find the part about not marying your brother/sister, but I did find one part where there was an eranged marige between cousins in the book of Genesis so I'm confused.
    Last edited by frr_Vegeta; Nov 11, 2006 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Posts merged as double posting is not allowed

Closed Thread
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast